Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all the Declan's were over here? :sherlock:

To be honest this place is no more than a ganghut. I'd say there's around a dozen or so decent posters and the rest are wee fannies that just tag along.

The backing that Whyte recieved on here was the perfect example. He was being shot down in flames everywhere yet still being lauded a hero on RM. It was absolutely pathetic.

Anyone saying a word against him was jumped on from a great height as the wee fannies got right behind BOSS, WVB, Redsox and wee jim - aka The fanboy Loyal.

Thank fuck they've been forced to shut their mouths, or have they? They'll probably still claim that this was all part of the great Whyte masterplan..... you couldn't make it up ! :lol:

Well mate. I think I know u now. Rm is a ganghut? And any different fron ff? Well yes it is. it certainly is not on the clique level that ff stands on

Be fair, this forum's an embarrassment to Rangers.

It's crawling with wee fannies and grass's calling for members to be banned.

Pretty sure, that the percentage of "fannies" is far higher on the forum you have been singing the praises of on this thread, which is also, incidently, the only Rangers forum I was banned from before. Not banned again so far, no doubt much to deedles disappointment :sherlock:

I have had some fantastic alcohol fueled rants on here over the years, and, still dont appear to be banned.

So you may be mistaken

And on topic? As Jim Hannah is involved, you can be certain this WILL be for the good of the club/staff, and its a reaction to the multitudes of fans who want to help/show support, but, not via a third party like the rst, so, quite sensible

When the detail is ironed out and agreed, I'd like to see:

1 - a news conference to introduce the fund.

2 - confirm it is the official fund, with the backing off the key people like Walter & Ally.

3 - to set out, in writing the objectives of the fund.

4 - to publish the detail, for example is it set up as a charity, would VAT be deducted from any payment made to the club etc; and to what extent can we use the club facilities, e.g. A mini-league of legends v legends at Ibrox

5 - confirmation that any potential rival finds accept this as official, will hand over any funds they have secured, and direct any future enquiries to the official fund.

When the detail is ironed out and agreed, I'd like to see:

1 - a news conference to introduce the fund.

2 - confirm it is the official fund, with the backing off the key people like Walter & Ally.

3 - to set out, in writing the objectives of the fund.

4 - to publish the detail, for example is it set up as a charity, would VAT be deducted from any payment made to the club etc; and to what extent can we use the club facilities, e.g. A mini-league of legends v legends at Ibrox

5 - confirmation that any potential rival finds accept this as official, will hand over any funds they have secured, and direct any future enquiries to the official fund.

That's exactly what is happening at 11am today. Ally and Walter. If you don't trust them then Rangers isn't for you. :uk:

And on topic? As Jim Hannah is involved, you can be certain this WILL be for the good of the club/staff, and its a reaction to the multitudes of fans who want to help/show support, but, not via a third party like the rst, so, quite sensible

Certainly the way I view it and so far the only one I have been interested in participating in.

If these other groups REALLY had no alterior motive, they woul direct all interest to this, though still to seek some assurances. (tu)

Certainly the way I view it and so far the only one I have been interested in participating in.

If these other groups REALLY had no alterior motive, they woul direct all interest to this, though still to seek some assurances. (tu)

Absolutely. The way I see it, Jim has impeccable credientials, and, a completely trustworthy guy, who always does what is best for the club, and, is very helpful to fans. I dont even need Smith and McCoist to be involved, he works by himself.

Even in its simplest form, those who cant attend games, can still "pay for a ticket" for each one, even that helps. In theory, we could have 100k at Ibrox for each game.

Will be good to see what comes out of todays meeting.

I'd urge the fund to set up as a registered charity, that way, for every pound the collect, they can claim something like a further 25% from HMRC.

If we succeed in setting up as a registered charity, HMRC would end up the biggest contributor to the fund!! Get in!!

I'd urge the club to also consider converting to registered charity status to benefit from similar tax breaks - perhaps based on securing and promoting the covenanters ulster-scots heritage of the fan base.

From Sunday Mail website

Rangers boss Ally McCoist calls on global fanbase to donate to new fund in fight to save club

Mar 10 2012 by Colin Duncan

ALLY McCOIST and Walter Smith last night teamed up with supporters in a bid to help raise the millions needed to prevent Rangers going to the wall.

The two Ibrox legends will head up the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund - a scheme aimed at keeping the financially-stricken club afloat.

The RFFF is urging fans across the world to donate money into a secured account in a bid to generate much-needed revenue during the administration process.

The bank account will be controlled by manager McCoist, his predecessor Smith, former defender Sandy Jardine and supporters' club chiefs Jim Hannah and Andy Kerr.

All cash raised through the new venture will be passed to administrators Duff and Phelps on a weekly basis.

McCoist, who along with his playing squad has accepted a pay cut, said: "I encourage all fans to back the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund and help the club in any way they can, as they have done in recent weeks.

"Our fans have been fantastic. They are showing their true colours and have not walked away during these times of need.

"I thank our supporters for all for their efforts and ask them to keep backing us, keep filling Ibrox for matches and make a direct donation to the campaign as it will make a difference."

The fighting fund will be officially launched at Ibrox this afternoon.

:praise:

This has just arrived into my inbox and it looks as if we are now being asked to step up and play our part.

Whoever wrote that hasn't the brain power or sense to use correct grammar or even spell check mate. I wouldn't trust any person or group right about now and certainly not ones who are grammatically challenged.

Rangers fans have been stepping up, since Rangers began the fans have been stepping up. The last games at Ibrox show exactly how Rangers fans step up. You could argue that Ticketus has stepped up on our behalf for the next 3 years to the tune of £24 million and counting...

Walter, in my eyes, has always been a legend. BUT this now has made him even more of a legend, something I did not think was ever possible!! I would love it if he would come back in some sort of background role. I want Ally Mccoist to get the chance I believe he deserves next season without all this crap hanging above his head. New owners in place need to pull out all the stops to bring in Walter and John Grieg in background roles.

In Super AND Walter we trust.

We don't do walking away.

We are TRUELY the people.

We are THE RANGERS and ALWAYS will be THE RANGERS.

This is a request for anyone who has any doubts about contributing to the Fighting For Rangers cause - can you move over and let us through? Please don't pollute posts with why you object. Just do it quietly please and respect the people who want to get momentum going by keeping our posts positive.

There are people looking in on this and we don't need negative comments at this point. Do you honestly think your negative comments will change the opinion of others who want to help? The answer to that is no! So save your energy. We will respect your right to object if your respect ours to support. Thanks. (tu)

As soon as this is live RM will donate the maximum the site can afford, and will continue to do so until the club are out the woods.

We had money earmarked for an App, but this is far, far more important.

Superb Badger - absolutely superb.

Lets hope the RST do likewise.

This is a request for anyone who has any doubts about contributing to the Fighting For Rangers cause - can you move over and let us through? Please don't pollute posts with why you object. Just do it quietly please and respect the people who want to get momentum going by keeping our posts positive.

There are people looking in on this and we don't need negative comments at this point. Do you honestly think your negative comments will change the opinion of others who want to help? The answer to that is no! So save your energy. We will respect your right to object if your respect ours to support. Thanks. (tu)

With all due respect our fans are intelligent enough to make up their own minds and deserve to hear clear, valid, logical points of view from all sides. Rangers fans need to think first, act second.