Gallant Pioneers scarf.

280 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have? Red & black or White with the blue star?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a good look at yourself why not sell a RANGERS COLOURED SCARF FOR THE CLUB Fuck sake! Next we'll be putting a tri colour in there! A can see people rolling in graves!

Because it's a one of thing. Every Rangers fans has a red white and blue scarf or Rangers scarf.

It's just something different and the fans can remember how we came through this stage in our history.

And i agree the red and black scarf was a bit mad but the white comes from our 1st strip wore by the Gallant Pioneers and so does the star.

Because it's a one of thing. Every Rangers fans has a red white and blue scarf or Rangers scarf.

It's just something different and the fans can remember how we came through this stage in our history.

And i agree the red and black scarf was a bit mad but the white comes from our 1st strip wore by the Gallant Pioneers and so does the star.

Nothing better than a sea of BLUE. Plus a don't think we need anything to remember this dark period on our history especially a scarf, to be honest we will want to forget it. But 10 out of 10 for trying but wank idea in my opinion!

I like the white with blue star mate good idea in my opinion, always be good to have as a memory of how we pulled through the toughest time in our clubs history.

Theres been darker times in our history than this and we remember them without changing OUR colours!

Theres been darker times in our history than this and we remember them without changing OUR colours!

Has there now? (66 aside)

How the fuck are we changing our colours? The blue star with white is a peach. (The colours our club started off with)

I think most fans would back any sort of initiative that is connected to our rich history. Take the huge billboard outside ibrox showing the famous picture of the pioneers. Us singing 4 lads had a dream. Even the megastore sell a replica of the original kit.

The red-black ideas fuckin stupid, but id get well behind any merchandise which actually represents the clubs history.

Has there now? (66 aside)

How the fuck are we changing our colours? The blue star with white is a peach. (The colours our club started off with)

my arguement was manily for the red and black colours. still don't see why there should be a scarf MARKING our period of bleakness! Rememeber we're still not out the shit. A wee bit premature. Hope its not for long though.

I think most fans would back any sort of initiative that is connected to our rich history. Take the huge billboard outside ibrox showing the famous picture of the pioneers. Us singing 4 lads had a dream. Even the megastore sell a replica of the original kit.

The red-black ideas fuckin stupid, but id get well behind any merchandise which actually represents the clubs history.

HEAR HEAR! :clap:

I would buy a White scarf if the profit is going to the club not to the RST unlike the other scarf.

I too would have prefered the White scarf, But i will still get the Black and Red one as a matter of fact i took an order for 20 scarfs from my work tonight with more to come, The money raised will be used to buy any unsold tkts for next few home games and given to Schools, BB's ect, so the money IS going to Rangers and NOT to the RST.

This. Fat prick will be rubbing his hands

Some complete idiots on this thread, we have someone who has been asked to act as a spokesman for the support instead of that old fool McMillan and we get muppets on here been critical just because he is from Follow Follow. At times like this we have to be united not in wee sub groups due to people own ego's.

I back this scarf as it is an actual ideal by the fans to do something to help the club. I don't really care as to the colour (as long as not green or white) and as the colours chosen are linked to the club I don't see a problem.

For people to keep coming up with no this is shit try something like this, shows what complete arses they are as they just want their own wee ideals accepted so as they can say It was mine that was chosen.

Some need to stop thinking about themselves and put their petty jealousy of people who are getting involved away.

Some complete idiots on this thread, we have someone who has been asked to act as a spokesman for the support instead of that old fool McMillan and we get muppets on here been critical just because he is from Follow Follow. At times like this we have to be united not in wee sub groups due to people own ego's.

I back this scarf as it is an actual ideal by the fans to do something to help the club. I don't really care as to the colour (as long as not green or white) and as the colours chosen are linked to the club I don't see a problem.

For people to keep coming up with no this is shit try something like this, shows what complete arses they are as they just want their own wee ideals accepted so as they can say It was mine that was chosen.

Some need to stop thinking about themselves and put their petty jealousy of people who are getting involved away.

Well said we should be as one as supporters it's about helping our club survive .

I don't want anything signifying our financial plight, whether we are in the red or in the black. If you have £10 to spare give it diectly to the club & dont let some "middle man" skim whatever % off to "cover costs".

The white scarf with the blue star is something I'd buy. Depends who was selling it though.