Mario Balotelli and Noel Gallagher

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to get this nonsense with Mario Balotelli? All I see is an overrated footballer who acts like an absolute fucking clown. And yet Noel Gallagher is praising him and basically indulging him. It is a bit pathetic.

Thank you. Glad there are others who think he is an arse. He is a complete clown, he signifies everything that is wrong with the modern footballer/football. He is an overpaid, over-indulged and overgrown infant. Repped (tu)

Noel Gallacher seems to have become a cult-hero who's opinion is valid in football since leaving Oasis.

Where in reality he's an absolute bellend, him and his brother.

I don't understand why his opinion matters when it comes to Man City. Can we not hear views of ex players or something. You know, people with a history who played for Man City or coached them. He is a massive twat.

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to get this nonsense with Mario Balotelli? All I see is an overrated footballer who acts like an absolute fucking clown. And yet Noel Gallagher is praising him and basically indulging him. It is a bit pathetic.

They are both arseholes.