Rangers icon targeted for shock return to crisis club

JograBear

Only his ugly brand of football. Oh, and bringing Miller back.

Brand of football perhaps, how the hell is bringing Miller back a negative point? I disagreed strongly with the signing myself but the impact he had it can only go down as a terrific decision.

Assuming the reason is him spending a season with Celtic, sad that means more to you than what a player does for Rangers on the pitch.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand of football perhaps, how the hell is bringing Miller back a negative point? I disagreed strongly with the signing myself but the impact he had it can only go down as a terrific decision.

Assuming the reason is him spending a season with Celtic, sad that means more to you than what a player does for Rangers on the pitch.

I don't want anyone coming from them. If that makes me a lesser supporter than anyone else, so be it.

Would never try and claim anyone is less of a supporter, I just can't understand such a mentality.

Did you not celebrate goals Kenny Miller scored for us?

I celebrate every Rangers goal that is scored. The name of the scorer doesn't make it any better or worse.

Does it for you?

I celebrate every Rangers goal that is scored. The name of the scorer doesn't make it any better or worse.

Does it for you?

Casey, I still find it hard to fathom you saying you hold resentment towards Walter Smith for the signing when it was a decision that played a big part in us winning three titles. Football is a team game of course and perhaps we'd have won what we did without Miller but in terms of his goals and performances there can't be any doubt that it was a significant contribution, even if you do have a big stance on us signing ex-Celtic players can you not accept that Smith made a good decision in footballing terms?

We need to move with a fresh aproach not Scots stuck in their ways we need a European style (Dutch, German & Spanish) approach to both our finances, youth development, style of football, signings, managment the Scottish/British way is completley outdated. The coach we should go for after all this is done is Slaven Bilic he has previsouley said he would walk to Rangers (or the Scum) then add in Gordon Smith who wasn't allowed to do the job Whyte hired him for. Smith is one of the more forward thinking people in Scottish football and would do well in a Director of Football post. We should hire Cruyff to come over and advise us on how to set up a succesfull youth set up get him to appoint someone he knows as our head of youth development instead of the tosspots currently running it.