Shameful

Why are there some people on here posting vile messages.I thought about joining to keep up to date with other supporters views and share in the concerns about our team,I live and breathe for my team and never dreamed I would get so much abuse I.will call it a day because I certainly don't deserve the crap .i can give as good as I get but I don't disrespect other bluenoses. The people who posted them should be ashamed to call themselves bers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there some people on here posting vile messages.I thought about joining to keep up to date with other supporters views and share in the concerns about our team,I live and breathe for my team and never dreamed I would get so much abuse I.will call it a day because I certainly don't deserve the crap .i can give as good as I get but I don't disrespect other bluenoses. The people who posted them should be ashamed to call themselves bers

Give it a chance, some folk on here are a bit twitchy about new posters as a lot of taigs have been joining lately. Continue to post your opinions on Rangers in decent English (text talk's not too popular here!) and the abuse will stop. "bers" for example might be frowned upon for ever more...... :rolleyes:

see ya then , dont let the door smack ye on the arse on the way oot.

How sad are Celtic fans? why do yous come on to Rangers forums?

What the fuck do u expect.