The Founding Fathers Govan Stand?

Founding fathers stand?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should the founding fathers have a stand named after them?

• Yes
    • No

Good idea, but for me, i would like to see Murray Park re-named to recognise our Founding Fathers.

The idea of young lads starting of this club would be inspiring to young players at training, as to what they could achieve.

(tu) great idea. I think they should be recognised with something named after them. A stand or murray park would be great. would love to see it!

Good idea, but for me, i would like to see Murray Park re-named to recognise our Founding Fathers.

The idea of young lads starting of this club would be inspiring to young players at training, as to what they could achieve.

i agree, rename murray park. The govan stand for me will always be known as the govan stand.

It's a wonderful suggestion.

This is only my opinion but i've never been keen on the '' Founding Fathers '' term.

It ages them, they were only teenagers when they formed our Club.

I get what your saying as they were young lads but they are still our founding Fathers without them there is no Rangers..Oh and it's a brilliant idea.

The person who voted NO, why not? If it was not for them there would never have been, The Rangers.

i didnt vote, because i don't disagree with the idea of with the idea of celebrating our history - but i'd vote no to the govan stand being renamed. it will always be the govan stand.

i didnt vote, because i don't disagree with the idea of with the idea of celebrating our history - but i'd vote no to the govan stand being renamed. it will always be the govan stand.

It's only been there for the past 31 years out of 140. Personally I think the names of our three "new" stands have always been a bit bland.

I doubt it will happen any time soon.

The next renaming of a stand is likely to be with a sponsor's name, and that would be a lot harder for them to get away with if a legend's name was on a stand.

Colonel, your ancient right?

How was the old Ibrox separated? What were the areas called?

Colonel, your ancient right?

How was the old Ibrox separated? What were the areas called?

Fucking cheeky cunt. :angry:

:D

Rangers end, sellik end, Derry, Enclosure, and The Stand. That was it.

No seperation on the terracing...you could walk from the Rangers end to sellik end, through the Derry.

It's a wonderful suggestion.

This is only my opinion but i've never been keen on the '' Founding Fathers '' term.

It ages them, they were only teenagers when they formed our Club.

Fathers at their ages! Disgusting.

Young folk today ...err harumph!!!