First Old Firm Match - What to Expect?

Jelavic18

My first old firm game on Sunday lads, hardly make it to any games as I work every weekend.

Got offered this weekend off and noticed it fell on the Old Firm so jumped at the chance and my bro organised tickets.

What have I got to look forward to? Obviously I've seen plenty of vids/highlights of Old Firm games but never experienced it first hand.

:beer1:

Expect to hear the word penalty every time the ball falls in the Rangers box. Then look to the touchline and you will see a ginger headed mongol with yellow teeth taking himself one step closer to his first heart attack.

The sight of them really is a horrendous one

One of the best moments of my life was when Edu scored the last minute winner

God I hate them

Never seen anyone run for the exits as quickly as those bastards :lol:

My first was the 2-1 game where Miller scored twice and McGready penalty for them. It blew me away. Completely different atmosphere - especially since I was sitting so close to them. All I would say is enjoy it (tu)

Really looking forward to it mate! At first, the thought of them winning the league there :drugang:

But fuck it, its OUR party :5260:

WATP

My first old firm game on Sunday lads, hardly make it to any games as I work every weekend.

Got offered this weekend off and noticed it fell on the Old Firm so jumped at the chance and my bro organised tickets.

What have I got to look forward to? Obviously I've seen plenty of vids/highlights of Old Firm games but never experienced it first hand.

:beer1:

Expect to see the giro convention to descend onto the Broomloan like a plague. Horrible sights and smells.

It took me three goes to finally get to see anything other than a loss at Ibrox, but you'll remember it forever if we win.

My first win was the Edu game, and the memory of him scoring that goal right in front of me, checking to see if the referee and linesmen gave it, then going fucking mental, was probably the finest game of my life. Even though the league was done had we got the draw that day, knowing we'd sent them packing 10 behind, with Jobbie Keane on a fortune and doing nothing except feeling KT's boots up his arse, was amazing.

I'd expect a mhope penalty though, and probably a red card for us. The penalty just to balance out the LC final, and the red card, well, it's Calum Murray.

First one was actually the last one at Ibrox now that I have a season ticket and didn't have a hook up for tickets before hand. Totally different atmosphere than any other fixture, its brilliant. Hope its as good as it was last time with a similar score line :P

the bad side bog trotters in our stadium,the good points for me the build up,tension,nerves,singing and the best feeling in the world when we score against them and win. nothing like it just pure magic