First Old Firm Match - What to Expect?

Jelavic18

What have I got to look forward to? Obviously I've seen plenty of vids/highlights of Old Firm games but never experienced it first hand.

:beer1:

Expect to see lots of missing seats in the Broomloan Stand at the end as supporters of Mendicant F.C attempt to destroy our stadium after being pumped.

:21:

Have not been to one in a while but years back when I used to be season ticket holder was great. Tension and nerves before and as others have said the game usually flies by. I always found that watching the game back on the TV you see a lot of stuff that appeared totally different when viewed in the flesh. Enjoy the game and hoping for a turnaround inn our fortunes result wise-could not stand for them to even get a draw this weekend.

Plays with your emotions like nothing else. When we are losing it can sometimes be like a morgue, but when we are winning or level it can sound like a space shuttle is about to take off. The whole foundations feel like they are shaking when a full stadium bouncy is going on. Also whenever we lead by a goal in the last 10 minutes and they are putting the pressure on, you can feel your heart about to jump right out of you and you'll end up with no finger nails.