Ticketus Deal Stands

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KarlG45

My head's absolutely exploding with all of this. I understood that Whyte made the deal with Ticketus BEFORE he bought us, and had given them PERSONAL guarantees about the money.

If that's true, then how in god's name can they come after us??

Common sense would tell you that that's just not possible, but then again when did common sense always apply to the law!

<cr><cr><cr>

why? tbk have provided an alternative.

No they haven't.

They will merely delay what is happening now. They have no money, dodgy partners and no plan B.

We need someone to come in fresh and put this mess behind us, otherwise we're as well liquidating and starting over. There is no point continuing this cycle of bust and bust.

I hate to say that, but TBK and liquidation amount to the same thing.

Guest KarlG45

No they haven't.

They will merely delay what is happening now. They have no money, dodgy partners and no plan B.

We need someone to come in fresh and put this mess behind us, otherwise we're as well liquidating and starting over. There is no point continuing this cycle of bust and bust.

Very VERY negative outlook. How can you be so sure TBK are so bad? I personally don't know one way or the other...

Very VERY negative outlook. How can you be so sure TBK are so bad? I personally don't know one way or the other...

a) They are putting NO money in.

b) They are having to borrow millions just for working capital.

c) They are in bed with Ticketus who want £24m off us plus the cash from b)

d) They want us to buy shares to pay off ticketus and buy rangers for them.

e) Paul Murray (of the vanishing £25m) is part of it.

f) there is no mention of where they will get cash to buy any players.

g) There is no plan B if the share ownership fails.

h) In short they will leave us with massive debt, half the ST income, and in hock to a company that wants to skin us. (Thats what they do)

Now, apart from not paying the taxes, that's pretty much what Craig Whyte got lambasted for doing.

TBK dress it up differently, stroke the fans groups and dangle the carrot of participation to keep them in line, and some folk now think it's a good thing ?

I would love to be positive about TBK but I don't like the media manipulation, the railroading, and the lack of any sense of going forward with them. It just reeks of more of the same.

No they haven't.

:lol:

were you one of the ones saying they wouldn't meet the bid deadline.

h) In short they will leave us with massive debt, half the ST income, and in hock to a company that wants to skin us. (Thats what they do)

Now, apart from not paying the taxes, that's pretty much what Craig Whyte got lambasted for doing.

TBK dress it up differently, stroke the fans groups and dangle the carrot of participation to keep them in line, and some folk now think it's a good thing ?

I would love to be positive about TBK but I don't like the media manipulation, the railroading, and the lack of any sense of going forward with them. It just reeks of more of the same.

Where did they say that they wouldn't invest any money? Ticketus claim to own a large percentage of our revenue stream. If that's true, then why not get them involved? The Blue Knights' bid won't affect whether Ticketus get their money or not.

yes they are.

a few million perhaps.

as they do from any new owner.

for them. for us surely if we have bought shares.

yes he is.

sugar daddys the ain't. but are any of the other bidders.

the share issue will be underwritten it can't fail.

that's just nonsense. we can't come out of administration in massive debt.

None of them will be putting money in? Seriously, have they said that?

This is exactly what i have been thinking.

Got to agree with Guardian. TBK obviously don't have the funds or are unwilling to invest at high level. Their plan relies heavily on a fan share issue. I'm not convinced under these circumstances it would be successful. To ask the fans to raise 10's of millions to pay off debt to ticketus and get a wee bit of paper in return, will be a very hard sell. Would assume we'd be in an arrangement to settle our debt to HMRC. All this while the squad will be going through a downsizing.

Got to agree with Guardian. TBK obviously don't have the funds or are unwilling to invest at high level. Their plan relies heavily on a fan share issue. I'm not convinced under these circumstances it would be successful. To ask the fans to raise 10's of millions to pay off debt to ticketus and get a wee bit of paper in return, will be a very hard sell. Would assume we'd be in an arrangement to settle our debt to HMRC. All this while the squad will be going through a downsizing.

yeah that's not their plan. people need to re read what information we have.

yeah that's not their plan. people need to re read what information we have.

They can dress it anyway they want. Effectively it will amount to the same. We have huge debts, we do share issue to raise money, debts reduce. They can say the money came from season book sales or other streams, but all out of the same pot. Ticketus will have to be paid and it won't come from TBK's pockets.

They can dress it anyway they want. Effectively it will amount to the same. We have huge debts, we do share issue to raise money, debts reduce. They can say the money came from season book sales or other streams, but all out of the same pot. Ticketus will have to be paid and it won't come from TBK's pockets.

what huge debts? did you see the bit about the ticketus deal being renegotiated.

have any bidders offered to pay ticketus out there own pockets? quite the opposite it seems. 2 will walk.

what huge debts? did you see the bit about the ticketus deal being renegotiated.

have any bidders offered to pay ticketus out there own pockets? quite the opposite it seems. 2 will walk.

What huge debts?

Ticketus is effectively £27M + what TBK intend to borrow. HMRC is £15M + the BTC. Add this to a £1M monthly shortfall. Granted the wee creditors will get shafted in a CVA. But, we also have no european income.

yes they are.

Where ??

a few million perhaps. So, like I said, they are borrowing millions

as they do from any new owner.

They will BE the new owner, That's the difference, subtle but crucial.

for them. for us surely if we have bought shares. How many of us will become directors then ??

yes he is.

sugar daddys the ain't. but are any of the other bidders.

They may well be.

the share issue will be underwritten it can't fail. Underwritten by whom ? If it's TBK why don't they just buy it now and save us millions.?

that's just nonsense. we can't come out of administration in massive debt.

As you stated above, Ticketus will want paid, as will HMRC and the rest, even with a CVA. Ticketus have half the ST money.

What huge debts?

Ticketus is effectively £27M + what TBK intend to borrow. HMRC is £15M + the BTC. Add this to a £1M monthly shortfall. Granted the wee creditors will get shafted in a CVA. But, we also have no european income.

well some or most of those debts wont exist after administration.