wee Rangers club-after match party

Sentry

The wee Rangers club won't be working for no profit.

No but they will have hired the hall out for a fee and be making a killing from that bar.

I'm not having a go at the WRC btw, they are a pub, they are there to make money, however, others........

No but they will have hired the hall out for a fee and be making a killing from that bar.

I'm not having a go at the WRC btw, they are a pub, they are there to make money, however, others........

Interesting - who is it that you have in mind?

Who is it who does not need to make money to live?

no

perhaps it should be-when a wee pensioner can walk into Ibrox and donate £20 to the club and a 9 year old lad gives up his pocket money(stories related by Jardine)then it isn't much too ask if in such troubled times will the organiser of said doo be making a donation from the proceeds of this bash

-surely not too much to expect but seems posters on his forum must have touched a nerve by being banned and posts deleted for asking/suggesting this

why????

Maybe the organiser will buy a quarter season ticket with the profits

I like the quote about him being a "confirmed batchelor" :lol:

If even 10% of what this guy says is true it should be enough for all real bears to kick this guy into touch.

BTW - like many people I know for a fact that it's much much more than 10%