That score line flattered them today

Dennis

I know it, you know, Lennon knows it fuck even big Jock knows it.

We Run this city, always have always will.

A big Thank you to Super Ally and the players. Today won't be forgotten.

Just text my mate the same thing - it looks much better on paper than it was. For them to be running nearly full strength and have the chance to stick it to us and win the league, they are garbage.

The sooner we get sorted out and start planning next season the better. I predict a quick turnaround and business as usual for the real champions.

That's what happens when you don't keep the tempo up and grind teams into the ground.

We've got lazy players who don't want to do any more than necessary...especially at the back.

The players want to do just enough to win and ok at three up against nine men it should be effectively over but, happy as I am that we won and won deservedly, it is frustrating that we allow teams back into matches. Still, I suppose its a minor gripe today as we won, won well and totally out played the scum for 90% of the match.

The players want to do just enough to win and ok at three up against nine men it should be effectively over but, happy as I am that we won and won deservedly, it is frustrating that we allow teams back into matches. Still, I suppose its a minor gripe today as we won, won well and totally out played the scum for 90% of the match.

At 3-0 against 9 men we should have been looking at scoring 5 or 6. Those 2 at the back, Goian and Bocanegra, slow our tempo down to a fucking crawl when they are on the ball. They do my tits in.

At 3-0 against 9 men we should have been looking at scoring 5 or 6. Those 2 at the back, Goian and Bocanegra, slow our tempo down to a fucking crawl when they are on the ball. They do my tits in.

Yeah I agree, we just seem to not have that ability or desire really to actually embarrass teams and today we should have embarrassed the scum badly. Also actually though Boca was the worst Rangers player today. Perhaps we're just hard to please.

Spot on (tu)

We should have pinned them back until the final whistle and looked for a few more just to show them up for what they are.

Still though what a day :uk:

It certainly made my weekend, what a great game to watch. smiley-gen014.gif

Same here! For a first time i actually found some other bears from my city to watch and enjoy the game with. What a day! The last minutes were woeful tho, but who gives a damn, we won!