the blue knights are our only chance of avoiding liquidation

gunslinger

and why would he throw away his entire wealth with no chance of getting it back your deluded if you think there is a single person out there who would.

Is that his entire wealth?

Did you follow his story pre takeover when he was prepared to take over Rangers with this £20 million....it was mostly hot air though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, it does look like TBKs are the best people to take over now. I know they have good intentions and definately have the club at heart but it is the lack of funds they are going to put in that bothers me. It all seems to be borrowed from here and there. What happens when they do the share issue and it fails?

Does the £25m on the table from sport 9(not sure who it was) just get them whytes shares or does that get them just rid of creditors or both, cause if it is both I would fucking hope the TBK could match that, if not it is very bleak days.

and why would he throw away his entire wealth with no chance of getting it back your deluded if you think there is a single person out there who would.

He could always go to the Social and tell them that he needs a crisis loan.

Indeed I can , can you understand what mini is trying to do. Borrow and cover his cva with share deal. Fuck with him we will be having share issues every other year. They are not putting any money up front at all.

Try and read through his shit again. mini the magician.

excuse me, and you would rather we just went into Liquidation? that seem to be your answer, TBK were not my favourite either, but, you want the yanks to come in??????????

FFS,could someone please call the HMRC decision people and tell them to get the decision out on the damned table...........EVERYTHING hinges on that. Who is holding it back...can they no make a decision,is that it...? Nobody in their right mind is going to buy us until they know that decision. If a deal has been cut with HMRC (as I would think) then FFS tell us so we can move on.

As far as CW is concerned, there's no way he'll easily roll over and play dead.............until someone "takes" his shares away legally then he won't hand them over... would you...? Moreover,he's shitting himself cos if (and when) he does lose his bargaining power, then Ticketus will go straight for him on the personal guarantee.

So, HMRC your move....NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hearing strong rumours that you won't have long to wait i.e. a couple of days at most. Don't care a toss who shoots me down - just telling what I'm hearing. If I'm wrong it's me who looks the twat!

Alasdair Lamont ‏ @BBCAlLamont Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Responding to reports Club 9 would liquidate Rangers if they took over, Ally McCoist says that clearly wouldn't be his preferred option

But McCoist said he understood from a business point of view why such a path would be considered

WTF <cr>

excuse me, and you would rather we just went into Liquidation? that seem to be your answer, TBK were not my favourite either, but, you want the yanks to come in??????????

Excuse me..............they are trying to do a deal , with money that they do not have. Saying that if they are given the club, they will issue a share scheme to bring in funds to supply the cva. Now how lone will that take? and whoever gets the exclusivity arrangement, part of that will entail funding the club on a weekly basis.

Have the administrators come out and actually said that one or two of the indicative bids they are looking at are linked to the club being liquidated Y/N . Or are you going on what fat ,arseholes like the journos are saying.

mini has to raise funds through a share issue to save the club.

Offers more money to the CVA pot which seems to be the main focus on the bids which Club 9 are leading on that front.

Kennedy the fans took to because of the way he carried himself and his previous record in sport stood up. Murray has history with Rangers and most fans don't forget his 'sit back and do fuck all' nature.

"and his previous record in sport stood up" .... In Rugby but unless you count destroying a football club in the process as a 'stand up' kinda thing then maybe not!

"and his previous record in sport stood up" .... In Rugby but unless you count destroying a football club in the process as a 'stand up' kinda thing then maybe not!

Please expand in destroying a football club.

Is this the football club where he has waived payments on stadium rental?

Statement from Dave Swanton, media manager to Brian Kennedy.

Hello

Firstly can I introduce myself as Dave Swanton the Head of Media,PR and Supporter Liaison at Sale Sharks. I have been in post under Brian Kennedy since July 2000.

There have been one or two mischievous posts flying about labelling Brian Kennedy as an asset stripper, so I would like to discredit such with some clear documented facts

That will clarify Brian’s history in his dealings with Stockport County.

When I joined Brian from Warrington Rugby League Club, Sale Sharks were losing £4m a season and were effectively bust. They had a fan base of 1200 people and the club had never won a major honour in a history dating back to 1861. Within two years the club finished runners up in the Premiership and won the European Challenge Cup. To help achieve this Brian invested his own money into the club and signed Jason Robinson and former Scotland Captain Bryan Redpath. The tiny ground at Heywood Road only had a capacity of 5500 and soon the house full signs were being posted every game and Heywood Road was clearly not big enough as a venue for the Sharks to reach their goals and become a successful, standalone club that needed regular cash injections from Brian.

In 2003 an opportunity arose where current Stockport County owner Brendan Ellwood wanted out after running County for 15 years. County had like many clubs been floored by the collapse of ITV Digital and had been relegated with players on Championship wages playing in front of crowds no more than 4500. Brian bought the stadium from Stockport County at fair value, and the proceeds were used by the club to repay the debt to the previous owner and finance running costs, leaving County debt free. Sale moved into Edgeley Park to ground share. Within three months of moving to Edgeley Park, Sale Sharks had their first full house of 10,500 with the visit of Cardiff in the Heineken Cup and Sammy McIlroy stabilised the football team and the club finished half way in league.

During the close season Sale Sharks brought in a new Director of Rugby, Philippe Saint Andre, who is now the current French Coach and invested in the team signing amongst other Sebastien Chabal, Trevor Woodman and Scottish International Jason White. The football team was also boosted by the signings of several players and boasted the second biggest playing budget in the division behind Bristol City as Brian Kennedy wanted both clubs to succeed.

The rugby team had a great success but sadly joint ownership of two clubs in the same stadium side by side was not working and Brian approached the Stockport County Supporters Trust to take over running the club. A Deal was struck and not only did Brian hand the club over debt free on July 8th 2005.The Trust also had an option to buy the Stadium back at the same cost Mr Kennedy had purchased it.

http://menmedia.co.u...._beverley.html

Mr Kennedy has had no ownership of Stockport County since this date. He did however remain as their biggest sponsors donating £750,000 from the Conference and Banqueting part of the operation in a six year deal.

http://www.clubsincr...ort_county.html

Sale Sharks won the Championship in 2006 and in 2008 Stockport County under the Trust Ownership won promotion to League One in a Play Off Final at Wembley.

Sadly the following year things went wrong at County and they were put into Administration by a creditor and were relegated. Brian Kennedy had invested almost £4million (in addition to the amount invested to buy the stadium)when the club went under but never pressed for payment and indeed it was Brian’s vote at the Creditor’s Meeting that allowed County to carry on trading.

http://www.football.....ss124796.shtml

Also it must be noted that in the last game of the season against Crewe Alexandra Brian paid the police bill to allow the game to go ahead.

A new group of investors took over the running of the football club but relegation occurred again, with County losing their league status. To assist with the transition Brian gave the football club a £75,000 gift to help them through the first few months of 2012 after the club had been beaten in the FA Cup and FA Trophy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17098268

The future would appear that Sale Sharks will be moving to share with Salford City Reds Rugby League Club at a purpose built rugby stadium in Barton and Edgeley Park will revert back to being solely a football ground. Stockport County will pay below market rent but will have all the opportunities to raise money through sponsorship at the ground and retain all income from the Conference and Banqueting Facility seven days a week and Brian’s representatives are also scheduled to discuss sponsorship opportunities with the club. This will completely alleviate the County’s fans biggest gripe, that they cannot retain all income from Stadium revenue. They will now retain 100% of such for the benefit of Stockport County.

In all Brian Kennedy bought Stockport County when they were bust and despite vicious criticism from a vocal minority, has been a constant benefactor to them for nine years.He is the biggest sole investor the football club has ever had. He has invested many millions in sport in the North West of England, which has been his home for over 20 years and with Newcastle Falcons looking like being relegated Sale Sharks will be the sole Premiership Rugby Union Club in the North of England and more importantly are fast approaching a break even position.

I trust this brings clarity to some of the mischievous postings and rest assured Sale Sharks has one of the most transparent Media Operations in sport and where confidentiality allows, have absolute clarity with its fans.

You may also be interested in Brian’s own website www.brian-kennedy.co.uk where you can read for yourself all about him, his businesses, his interests and his Charity Work.

May I take this opportunity to wish the great club of Glasgow Rangers rapid exit from administration and another 140 years and more of outstanding class on and off the park.

I don't think tbk can tell us how much will be invested. they don't know the cost of the cva so won't know what's left over.

I don't want empty promises ala whyte and any they made just now would be just that.

I agree with you there re: empty promises lets just hope that they do have money behind them. Though i do wonder if reports are true why the administrators asked Kennedy to increase his offer, would appear they maybe favoured him as ticketus would not be involved..who knows mate its clarity we need hopefully get in next couple weeks :)

Excuse me..............they are trying to do a deal , with money that they do not have. Saying that if they are given the club, they will issue a share scheme to bring in funds to supply the cva. Now how lone will that take? and whoever gets the exclusivity arrangement, part of that will entail funding the club on a weekly basis.

Have the administrators come out and actually said that one or two of the indicative bids they are looking at are linked to the club being liquidated Y/N . Or are you going on what fat ,arseholes like the journos are saying.

mini has to raise funds through a share issue to save the club.

ok, so, your answer is???

God help us, that's all I can say. The Blue Knights sadly don't have the funds to save our club.

Brian Kennedy is even suggesting he can lend them some money if they need it now. It's getting embarrassing. http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/2012/03/30/brian-kennedy-hints-at-teaming-up-with-paul-murray-s-blue-knights-in-bid-to-save-rangers-86908-23806685/

:anguish:

what do you want edminston?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think now, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hard one that . Such a searching question!! I want the administrators to carry out there job and come up with the best solution that suits the creditors re cva.

And see the cash paid in to clear the creditors as to the pence in £. Not wait for someone to get share issue up and running.

And you notice I have no need to ask the same of you. mini mini mini me for me, sings gs.

Just have to sit tight and see what the administrators deem the best deal. They are the only people who can determine this, not those pricks in the press.

ok, im a bit worried where D&P are heading though, maybe me being paranoid!! but i never trusted CW when he came in and I still smell something with D&P , I saw the dotted line between club9 and Ellis..........dotted line between Fortress and CW,,,,, and personally believe (hope im wrong) that D&P and CW are in this together.......

ok, im a bit worried where D&P are heading though, maybe me being paranoid!! but i never trusted CW when he came in and I still smell something with D&P , I saw the dotted line between club9 and Ellis..........dotted line between Fortress and CW,,,,, and personally believe (hope im wrong) that D&P and CW are in this together.......

This administration will come under more scrutiny then these guys will ever be used to. Any wrongdoing will be a one way ticket to the nick. Plus these guys know that if they can come out of this will the club intact and functioning, well they will coin it on when other clubs go down this sad sorry road we have gone down.

Yes whyte has been a bastard but i would add murray(the big one) and the previous board , who in my eyes did the old Nero routine made merry whilst Rangers burned.

That is one of the reasons I would be disappointed to see mini back at Ibrox and any of the other board members.

Maybe not in it together, but just let's say that that CW didn't jump for these guys for no reason, and I could just about guarantee you that CW and D & P will walk away from this with a handsone bit of cash in their pockets.

I made a statement about Whyte long before the proverbial shit hit the fan,and administration wasn't even on the horizon,and so far,that statement has been more disastrous than I ever imagined it would ever become.

There's a lot of behind the scenes treachery still to play out before we get a final outcome to all this,or at least that's what I see from afar. :anguish::pipe:

God help us, that's all I can say. The Blue Knights sadly don't have the funds to save our club.

Brian Kennedy is even suggesting he can lend them some money if they need it now. It's getting embarrassing. http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/2012/03/30/brian-kennedy-hints-at-teaming-up-with-paul-murray-s-blue-knights-in-bid-to-save-rangers-86908-23806685/

says who?

You're easily embarrassed - we should be positive that there are people with a will to do the right thing by the club.

There is much that can be achieved when we exit administration. First things first.