Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's asking anyone to like the VB, God knows they're big enough (and probably ugly enough :craphead: ) to look after themselves. They're open to criticism and to praise, both are accepted on this thread (and forum) if done constructively. Petty sniping won't be.

Nobody's asking anyone to like the VB, God knows they're big enough (and probably ugly enough :craphead: ) to look after themselves. They're open to criticism and to praise, both are accepted on this thread (and forum) if done constructively. Petty sniping won't be.

Well said BP. (tu)

Ok, this has been said before and I'll say it again. VB are NOT CW fan--boys, the message we sent out was to not find the guy guilty before the facts we all known. It's that simple. If some folk wanted to be a step ahead and rubbish a guy before they knew all the information then that is up to them. How many who thought we made that mistake made the same mistake with David Murray? Don't worry, you don't have to admit it on here, but at least admit it to yourselves.

Trying to be funny, yet failing miserably.

To answer your question, hundreds. Many of whom are members, moderators and admin of this very site.

I'm a proud member of the Vanguard Bears site.

They do what it says on their tin - defend our traditions.

Many on here would be welcome with open arms - others wouldn't get a look-in.

They know who they are though, so everything is cushty. :rolleyes:

Am only kidding mate I'm not a member either and don't know any to join :lol:

Hope yir no wan of the Vermin i just sent you a pm if i recieve some bad e-mails i will know who to blame :craphead:

Defending our traditions yet a secret members only club where only the chosen few get in!

Its not like that atall.

Anyone can join, the admin just need to be sure your not a tim first.

I joined at the 2nd BBC protest and have been very impressed with some of the work that these guys do (alot of which doesnt find its way off their forum).

Keep up the good work guys! :21:

Hope yir no wan of the Vermin i just sent you a pm if i recieve some bad e-mails i will know who to blame :craphead:

Pm one of the boys mate, and meet him on Saturday before the gamean then you can be vouched for.

You are safe with me mate :craphead:

Dennis gave you some advice above, he is being serious though :P

I joined at the 2nd BBC protest and have been very impressed with some of the work that these guys do (alot of which doesnt find its way off their forum).

And this is what irks alot of folk I reckon, but hey we do it because we want to, not for profit or ulterior motive.

THIS WAS THE FULL ARTICLE BUT OBVIOUSLY SPACE DICTATED WHAT WOULD GO IN THE PAPER.

So who are The Vanguard bears ?

T.M- Well basically we are first and foremost a Rangers Fans Group.

We have a large and active membership throughout the U.K, Europe and U.S.A, as well as a few other countries

Vanguardbears was set up to bring together a Group of like minded people who would be Pro Active in Defending Rangers and its Fans against the Media and Governmental Bias against our club.

It is also to highlight the the lack of response by the Authorities against other teams in Scotland when singing and promoting Irish Republicanism at Football matches.

And indeed we have been successful on numerous occasions in getting arrests made and convictions for Sectarian and Racist attacks on Rangers Players and Fans.

We also highlight to the world the "Offended By Everything Ashamed of Nothing" attitude of both Celtic Football Club and their fans especially given the fact that Celtic Football Club covered up the Jim Torbett Paedophile ring and Child abuse scandal within Celtic Boys Club and the fact that through their Fan group ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ still bring shame to Scotland with their I.R.A song sheet at every game.

We have also been consistent in our approach to Neil The Bigot being flaunted as the only player in Scotland to be the victim of attacks and abuse and have highlighted Rangers players who have suffered, such as ,

Nacho Novo- Bullets in the post, 2 assaults, I.R.A Death threats etc

Kyle Lafferty- Cars wrecked, House attacked and most recently, a Celtic fan throwing a brick through his car window hitting his pregnant fiancee.

Alan Mcgregor- Assaulted Twice and cars and house attacked.

Kyle Hutton and Kal Naismith- Kidnapped and held at knifepoint.

Steven Naismith- Him and family attacked in a Restaurant.

Maurice Edu- Car Petrol bombed.

We also where the main site who had a Memorial erected for William Mcbeath, who at the age of 15 along with 3 other friends had a dream to start a football team.

That team became Rangers Football Club, the most successful team in the world.

They 4 young men became known as "The Gallant Pioneers"

G..L- We also have a Politics and Current affairs section in which people can post and update comments on what is happening in the U.K.

We are very active in defending the views of the P/U.L Communities in both Ulster and in Scotland

We have been responsible for the Cancellations of the rising amount of I.R.A/Republican fund raising events, especially in Glasgow

This is done by our members complaining to Councils, Venues, Politicians and the media.

We also highlight to people who may not know, of all the attacks and intimidation on Scottish referees and their families.

We feel there is a total lack of parity withing the media when it comes to reporting incidents in Scotland. especially within the B.B.C.

And recently had a protest at B.B.C Headquarters in Glasgow with letters also being handed in to Belfast and London.

Vanguard bears are a proactive group set up to defend the traditions of Rangers and all that they stand for

Along with all aspects of the P.U.L. communities traditions inc the right to remain British and all that comes with those rights .

How do you and your group feel about the current situation that Rangers have found themselves in ??

T.M- The problem goes back to David Murray and the previous Administration.

Rangers have found themselves to being in debt to the H.M.R.C due to Employment Benefit Trusts where there is a Grey area as to whether Tax is due on them, Thus the “Big Tax Case” against Rangers, which we are still waiting on a verdict.

Going into Administration has been heart wrenching for a club as big as Rangers, but at the minute it’s a waiting game as to whether the current owner can get us out of this mess.

But at the minute the support must focus on supporting the team and show the world why We Are The People, and we will bounce back from this.

G.L-

Generally the group lay the blame firmly at the door of Sir David Murray and the old regime

it was on their watch that the small tax bill was incurred along with living beyond our means

As for the '' so called big tax case ''

E.B.Ts are widely used by all sections of big business and are not in themselves illegal

it's the grey area that's in dispute and it has to be said while sections of the media have the club found guilty

they seem to have forgotten the old adage of innocent till proven guilty so ill wait on the judgement being handed down.

As for our situation of course it's hard to accept and it's a horrible place to be , But being of proud ulster scots decent the old cry of NO SURRENDER certainly is my first thought and knowing what i do of my people around the world who is of the same mindset then i take comfort in the fact i'm part of that family.

As for the long term future in the words of Alistair Mccoist M.B.E

WE ARE RANGERS WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY.

What do you see in the future for Rangers Football Club ?

T.M- No doubt there will always be a Rangers, no matter what our haters and enemies of the club will think.

We have to laugh at the likes of Celtic Fans having a go, when they themselves had to change their name and give up their history 18 years ago.

And for the rest of those wee teams like Aberdeen etc who don't think they need the money that Rangers Fans bring to the their clubs with our away support, they need to have a long hard look at themselves and how their teams would survive without that revenue.

G.L

Lets get this straight right from the outset the Rangers will always be there and will never cease to exist

my main concern at present is the long term damage that sinister elements in the media is '' and have been for a long time '' have been trying to inflict on the name of Rangers and all they stand for

As for the future of the Institution the is Rangers F.C. they will recover from these setbacks and return to the fore as Scotland's number 1 and take back their rightful place as Champions of Scotland

This will be a learning experience for the Rangers family and one which will not be forgotten lightly in that those clubs

who sought to inflict more damage to them while in their hour of need will financially at least bear the brunt of those memories.

We have had all sorts of made up nonsense from online bloggers in all walks of life

from disgraced social workers to discredited journalists right through to fantasists who pays a fee to the national union of journalists '' anyone can join even you and i '' and then tells the world they are bonafide sports writers

yet have never had or even came close to having a post in any local paper from the donegal democrat to The gorbals gazette.

Then again these are the same people who would say scottish football would survive without Rangers.

Not withstanding scottish football not surviving what life would the fantasists have with no Rangers to lie about.

www.vanguardbears.co.uk

Defending Our Traditions

What is with all the slagging off with each other on here, arn't we all supposed to be singing from the same hymn sheet. We all support Rangers and will do till the day we die and we're all hoping to fuck that we can get thru this mess we're in just now. So can't we all pals :21:

Personally, reading the OP I think they do a pretty damn good job. Well done (tu)

Lies.

Clearly its a vouch system so no taigs get on, simpy if you know someone thats on the forum your in. Easy days.

Say that to the boy from Gersnet who got an almighty mouthful at the BBC protest meet.

What is with all the slagging off with each other on here, aren't we all supposed to be singing from the same hymn sheet. We all support Rangers and will do till the day we die and we're all hoping to fuck that we can get thru this mess we're in just now. So can't we all pals :21:

Personally, reading the OP I think they do a pretty damn good job. Well done (tu)

someone talking sense at last