Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the VB I even tried to join but....

When they said they will wait until Whyte was found guilty before condeming him I was gobsmacked

It was as clear as day that Whyte was out to fuck us right up the stinky ring whilst selling our history and traditions down the toilet

VB did nothing so I dare say this has lost them a little credibilty but I am sure they can regain by continuing what they were doing before

Probably the biggest of the groups "duped" by Whyte and would be respected more for admitting it

At one time we had a united support but now you get handwringers and taigs who come on to forums to cause bother.

To be honest Minstral, I don't mind taigs coming on forums tae cause bother. It's tae be expected.

It's the Bears that come on forums tae cause bother, and division, that gets up ma nose.

At one time we had a united support but now you get handwringers and taigs who come on to forums to cause bother.

So its either Minstral's way or the high way. Sorry old boy, but the world has changed. Our fans are split quite a bit now.

Fortunately, most of us are still on your side :sherlock:

The VB are good at what they do and they represent a section of the clubs fan base. I enjoy living in a democracy, as long as the debate is constructive I can't see the problem. Too many just having a go, criticism should have substance.

Yet many on here have tried and being declined despite being vouched for!

Really? I was unable to sign up to VB initially but a little effort got me there in the end. Its not too difficult for anyone who wants to be there, and deserves to be there.

I'm not on VB's myself, not sure how welcome I would be, but they do a good job although I dont always agree with their stance on things. What is important right now is for us all to be singing from the same hymn sheet and working together in whatever way we can to help the club we all love get through these turbulent times. Petty sniping between fans groups is a waste of time at the best of times, let alone in these tough times we are in now. Time for unity and togetherness and getting along.

Say that to the boy from Gersnet who got an almighty mouthful at the BBC protest meet.

I'll put my house on it that if you are correct it wasn't to do with what forum they were on. Plenty people at the protest were not on VB before it.

Don't you worry YC - Rep means nothing!

It matters not a jot to myself either; however, it does give a good indication to who the 'site idiots' are.

I'm not on here enough to know what everyone is like, but things such as rep gives me a small insight.

Yet many on here have tried and being declined despite being vouched for!

You need to be known in person before being truely vouched for.

Knowing someone on a computer screen or from facebook is not enough which has been proven before.

When did we have a united support, minstral?

Back in the sixties we looked after each other and helped any bear that was in trouble and never let anyone piss over us. The same in the 70s our support stood as one, we also had bears fighting with each other but a lot of that was down to the gang culture back then. But even all the different gangs stood together if anyone tried to mess with our support.

I only got involved because veiled threats were being thrown about towards another Rangers fan, No matter who caused it. We have more class than that.

Good luck to the VB in all they do.

And as i said gunpoper started the name calling with his first post.

Trying to ruin thethread on the first go he probably didnt even read the OP.