Under starters orders!

TheCutch

Who will win the race for power?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 4 bidders is your money on winning?

• The Blue Knights
    • Singapore consortium
    • U.S consortium
    • German/Europen consortium

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I hope the Singapore or German bid wins - I've had enough of the same crooked bastards.

I agree Alan.

My heart says we should have Rangers men at the helm of our club, but my head says we need a fresh start and a totally new outlook on things.

This would come with one of the foreign bids.

I've bit my tongue through the whole ordeal and tried to stay away from actually knowing anything about the possible takeover parties (the last guy that took us over left a bit of an emotional scar on me) in case I got too excited again.

So I'm interested to see who the favourites are here. :sherlock:

Anyone but the american bid, but I'm still in paranoid loyal with club9sports/duff/phelps/whyte/collierbristow/withey/whitehouse/paulclark/ellis all in cahoots.

I'm thinking worst case scenario in the hope it wont happen. Hope to fuck I'm wrong

I wouldn't even say I know enough about TBK never mind the rest to make a good decision.

Has anyone got fuller information on the bids? Or have D&P said they will release information about the bids to the fans?

I can't see it happening as most will have privacy clauses in the bids to avoid any PR embarrassment.

Anyone but the american bid, but I'm still in paranoid loyal with club9sports/duff/phelps/whyte/collierbristow/withey/whitehouse/paulclark/ellis all in cahoots.

I'm thinking worst case scenario in the hope it wont happen. Hope to fuck I'm wrong

Missed out /davidmurray/ in there somewhere. 10310.gif

Missed out /davidmurray/ in there somewhere. 10310.gif

I did forget! Seriously, I'm trying to read through the lines with these administrators and I'm getting a horrible feeling we're gonna get stitched-up, again!

I hope it's tbk. I just don't feel comfortable with a foreign consortium. How much do they know about the club? The history, culture and traditions are what make rangers and I feel we would be at risk of losing that with foreign owners. Think Portsmouth , Blackburn even hearts these clubs have had problems because the foreign owners just don't get British football. I just hope it can be sorted before the end of the season. We need to start planning for next year

WATP

To be honest any who buys a football club to end up making money ? it normally ends up a very big toy for the very rich playboys. Look at Man City for all that dosh they've spent they could end up with hee haw. Still think who ever comes in will do share issue and it'll be the fans bank rolling the 1st few years ........... i'll take whoever saves us from liquidation and demotion from SPL .