CW £30m Guarantees

Demo

This interview in another thread, in which he seems to accept that he is not going to be a major player, also implies he may remain a shareholder to some extent.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216172

I've stated that I think he may keep 34% of the 85% shareholding to allow a future return on his cash whilst still selling a controlling interest of 51% of the club.

This interview in another thread, in which he seems to accept that he is not going to be a major player, also implies he may remain a shareholder to some extent.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216172

I've stated that I think he may keep 34% of the 85% shareholding to allow a future return on his cash whilst still selling a controlling interest of 51% of the club.

I read the interview but whoever interviewed him (Delahunt) didn't really get to the point. Whyte says he has guaranteed £30m but to whom and for what? The Ticketus money is borrowed (possibly guaranteed) against season ticket money but following his apparently legal move in March it appears he has managed to secure the Club assets (Ibrox and Auchenhowie) which is possibly the guarantee. Whyte is a rogue, a charlatan, a liar of the first order and should be imprisoned for his dealings. He appears able to "work the financial system" with impunity making money from other people's misery. The guy doesn't appear to have done an honest deal in the last 2 decades. The interview was the fraudster's most recent attempt to fool everyone yet again. A load of bullshit with no real answers but then again, no really pertinent and searching questions. A total waste of time which revealed absolutely nothing.

I read the interview but whoever interviewed him (Delahunt) didn't really get to the point. Whyte says he has guaranteed £30m but to whom and for what? The Ticketus money is borrowed (possibly guaranteed) against season ticket money but following his apparently legal move in March it appears he has managed to secure the Club assets (Ibrox and Auchenhowie) which is possibly the guarantee. Whyte is a rogue, a charlatan, a liar of the first order and should be imprisoned for his dealings. He appears able to "work the financial system" with impunity making money from other people's misery. The guy doesn't appear to have done an honest deal in the last 2 decades. The interview was the fraudster's most recent attempt to fool everyone yet again. A load of bullshit with no real answers but then again, no really pertinent and searching questions. A total waste of time which revealed absolutely nothing.

Ticketus have given money to Rangers for future ticket sales, if these sales don't come to fruition (for example, if Rangers were liquidated and started again as a newco whih obviously wouldn't be bound by a deal an entirely different company entered) then Whyte has guaranteed the money and would be expected to repay Ticketus. That's the theory, but as its Whyte it's probably not true.

He should be led straight to prison and his shares should be shoved up his jacksie.

He put fukk all into the club and he has made us a laughing stock whilst destroying his lackies and their careers along the way.

How the guy can look himself in the mirror, i will never know.

Ticketus have given money to Rangers for future ticket sales, if these sales don't come to fruition (for example, if Rangers were liquidated and started again as a newco whih obviously wouldn't be bound by a deal an entirely different company entered) then Whyte has guaranteed the money and would be expected to repay Ticketus. That's the theory, but as its Whyte it's probably not true.

I might be wrong, but does Ticketus not think they own the right to a certain amount of future Season Tickets at Ibrox for the forthcoming seasons - regardless if it is a Newco playing there or not ??

I might be wrong, but does Ticketus not think they own the right to a certain amount of future Season Tickets at Ibrox for the forthcoming seasons - regardless if it is a Newco playing there or not ??

If its a newco then ticketus, and everyone else for that matter, are onto plums. (tu)

So the real reason Whyte doesn't want liquidation is because he would then have Ticketus chasin him for £30m?

That's my understanding of the situation, CW must be shittin himself, if we go into liquidation he's got to honour the debt to TU.

He did say right at the start that he was personally liable for the £30mil loan, although by personally he probably mean's his personal Rangers account. :craphead:

Question: Do we have enough money to finish the season ?

Since going by the audit yesterday By D&D we have lost 2.1m since they came in on Feb 14th

Thought the players taking wage cut we were ok to end of May.

Can anyone clarify ?

He should be led straight to prison and his shares should be shoved up his jacksie.

He put fukk all into the club and he has made us a laughing stock whilst destroying his lackies and their careers along the way.

remember he's a sociopath, he will believe his own lies.

Since going by the audit yesterday By D&D we have lost 2.1m since they came in on Feb 14th

Can anyone clarify ?

they have said we will be ok so I assume we will.

Can anyone clarify ?

The figures that produced the 2.1m included pre and post admin wages for players. Admin have stated that the reduction in player wages is enough to see cover the £1m shortfall each month to the end of the season.

Can anyone clarify ?

This season?....it's finished anyway for everyone.

The mhanks take their tainted title this weekend and they might not have enough money to take them to the end of the season.

Afterall the great unwashed won't be spending their giro's on watching pointless league games

So the real reason Whyte doesn't want liquidation is because he would then have Ticketus chasin him for £30m?

Given that all and sundry think he's a crook would he be bothered with that £30m debt when he owns £109m worth of Ibrox and Murray Park?

Would he sell those?

11rdkkz.jpg

Given that all and sundry think he's a crook would he be bothered with that £30m debt when he owns £109m worth of Ibrox and Murray Park?

Would he sell those?

I hate to admit this but how the fuck is Ibrox and MP valued at £109M. MP cant be made into houseing and who the fuck ( Exepet us ) Needs/wants A listed 50k stadium in Govan?

I hate to admit this but how the fuck is Ibrox and MP valued at £109M. MP cant be made into houseing and who the fuck ( Exepet us ) Needs/wants A listed 50k stadium in Govan?

It is said in the report that the current real estate value of Ibrox and MP would be significantly reduced if Rangers ceased trading.

So unless another football team bought it then it'd probably be worth a fraction of the £109m.

Would he sell those?

if we are put into liquidation whyte no longer has a say on his shares. he gets bunged in with the creditors and recieves a % of what he "claims" he is owed