Barcelona fixture list

Barca have had very little to moan about in recent years

No doubt the refs will make it up for them (tu)

Noticed that you got negative rep for that comment, don't worry though I've gave you positive. It's quite strange how the Barcelona 'fans' on this often defend Barca more vigorously than Rangers...

Noticed that you got negative rep for that comment, don't worry though I've gave you positive. It's quite strange how the Barcelona 'fans' on this often defend Barca more vigorously than Rangers...

its also quite strange how rangers fans attack barca more vigorously than they do the tims...

every barca thread, takes about 3 posts before someone starts their shite :rolleyes:

as for the fixtures, around this time in the season most of the teams have heavy fixtures..that just comes with doing well in the cup competitions

Cheers mate appreciate that (tu)

its also quite strange how rangers fans attack barca more vigorously than they do the tims...

every barca thread, takes about 3 posts before someone starts their shite :rolleyes:

as for the fixtures, around this time in the season most of the teams have heavy fixtures..that just comes with doing well in the cup competitions

Considering the decisions they received over the three years I don't really consider my position on the matter to be "shite" (tu)

Cheers mate appreciate that (tu)

Considering the decisions they received over the three years I don't really consider my position on the matter to be "shite" (tu)

but is it down to the football they play and the players they have for being the most successful team in the recent years or is it down to the referees?

i know what ill go for

but is it down to the football they play and the players they have for being the most successful team in the recent years or is it down to the referees?

i know what ill go for

Sorry mate didn't notice your reply till now. Don't get me wrong their time of football is arguably revolutionary & three LA Liga's in a row as well as two CL titles in three years is an incredible achievement and I'm quite prepared to acknowledge that but I still believe they have had some exceedingly lucky refeering decisions that have been a decent sized factor in their success (not sole factor but certainly worth mentioning) (tu)

Its also quite strange how lots of Rangers fans seemingly wank over everything Barca all the fucking time.

There are some days where all you see is Messi this, Barcelona that in general sports.

Out of curiosity, do you think United have been lucky with referee decisions and those have been a decent sized factor in their success?

:lol: good line of attack RangersNo1

To be honest I should have reworded my thing because I don't think they've been excessively lucky with referees in LA Liga but they have in the CL. So in that sense just to make it clear the refeering was not a decent sized factor in their LA Liga successes but it was in their CL success.

However if United got an exceedingly amount of extra decisions in the EPL than the other teams then you would have to accept the refeering had been a factor in their success. From the games I've seen though I don't think Utd have been as exceedingly lucky in the league this year as Barca have been in their CL successes in recent years (tu)

Its also quite strange how lots of Rangers fans seemingly wank over everything Barca all the fucking time.

There are some days where all you see is Messi this, Barcelona that in general sports.

with messi tho theres always a case for bringing him up, the guy just hit his 60th goal of the season this weekend :lol:

although i didnt see a thread for that :rolleyes:

:lol: good line of attack RangersNo1

To be honest I should have reworded my thing because I don't think they've been excessively lucky with referees in LA Liga but they have in the CL. So in that sense just to make it clear the refeering was not a decent sized factor in their LA Liga successes but it was in their CL success.

However if United got an exceedingly amount of extra decisions in the EPL than the other teams then you would have to accept the refeering had been a factor in their success. From the games I've seen though I don't think Utd have been as exceedingly lucky in the league this year as Barca have been in their CL successes in recent years (tu)

I know what you mean, The refs clearly didn't want chelsea to win against Barca, all those STONEWALL pens and the ref not giving chelsea ANY decisions at all over the two legs.

I think uefa want barca to win to help the Catholic Church gain an ever tightening hold over european football so it just becomes a Barca Celtic final every year

Barca have had very little to moan about in recent years

No doubt the refs will make it up for them (tu)

True, they have nothing to moan about at all in terms of refereeing decisions. The way their players (and Madrid's) crowd the ref over every single decision is disgusting, it's like they don't believe the rules apply to them.

In terms of fixtures however, having less than 48 hours between such huge matches isn't fair in any shape or form. Sunday game should be changed to Saturday.

Admiring a wonderful player and a great team, aye that's bloody strange :lol:

Admiring a wonderful player and a great team, aye that's bloody strange :lol:

Doing it constantly? On a Rangers forum rather than a Barca forum?

Yes, I think it is.

I don't shove my love of Chelsea down everyone's throats in every single thread in general sports.

Doing it constantly? On a Rangers forum rather than a Barca forum?

Yes, I think it is.

I don't shove my love of Chelsea down everyone's throats in every single thread in general sports.

But you litter almost every Barcelona thread with comments about them being cheats and somehow having UEFA in their back pocket.

Any thread with a relevance to Barcelona gets posts about Barcelona, the same goes with Real Madrid.