D'artagnan the poster, wheres he gone?

pcbear

Been working on some stuff pc bear and doing a lot of research. Unfortunately with the almost daily change of events and news working drafts tend to be overtaken by events !

But I have something in draft which Im working on which should not be overtaken by events...unless a big meteor hits us.

And if does Regan will blame Rangers.

Awww...so it wusna naked wummun :disappointment:

Used to know a guy Alex Gordon that used to quote that tongue.gif

The baseball player or the shamanic healer? :sherlock:

A very common phrase championed by yours truly during my school years, my perfect pronunciation of it helped me to earn a 3 in my gsce's.

Would love to nail a Frenchy

Not one I possess, but using my unquestionable intelligence regarding the Beatles it is obvious you are referring to Yellow Submarine :)

We all live in a Yellow Submarine

The fartknockers* think it's green

But it's a Yellow Submarine

UDA, away away

Fuck the Hope and the IRA

Fav. track on the Album

Been working on some stuff pc bear and doing a lot of research. Unfortunately with the almost daily change of events and news working drafts tend to be overtaken by events !

But I have something in draft which Im working on which should not be overtaken by events...unless a big meteor hits us.

And if does Regan will blame Rangers.

Good to see you're still with us, D'art :pipe: I think we are safe with the Meteor,unless it's a (SD) Murray or Whyte type meteor. :rolleyes:

Serious question here....Did Mustard really get banned,or is he away on vacation shooting Tigers in fucking Bengal? I thought he may have just changed his name because I noticed he hadn't spoken his mind for a while, which is most unusual for a Colonial Imperialist :sherlock:

http://www.rangers1872.blogspot.co.uk/

Read this instead, it's where most of his threads came from.

Cheers casey00000042.gif I'm sure that church photo is the church that was at the junction of Shields Rd and Scotland St and the baths have been in the Scotland St baths a few times, just across the road was the Library. pretty sure I still have a Biggles book somewhere from there smile.gif