Fat Traynor Article Today.

minstral

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My concern for other clubs is nil. If that makes my opinion 'rubbish' in your eyes, so be it. Neither will I take any lessons on objectivity from you.

Your concern for other clubs? I was not even saying other clubs that asked for anyone to be concerned about them, but you are very wrong if you think what is happening to Rangers is insular to Rangers, and that fact puts into context what has happened to this club. As regards your lessons of objectivity from me, I was talking about this article; your levels of objectivity are entirely a matter for you.

"there is a shameful part of that history which they should want to forget"

Very good, Casey.

Not everyone views us in the same way that we view ourselves, not even within our own support. Many people view the 'sectarianism' as shameful, why the Old Firm tag was first given, the events of Manchester, the treatment of Jimmy Bowie, Symon and Shearer, the actions of Murray and Whyte, yada yada.

If you want Leggo, read Leggo.

Not everyone views us in the same way that we view ourselves, not even within our own support. Many people view the 'sectarianism' as shameful, why the Old Firm tag was first given, the events of Manchester, the treatment of Jimmy Bowie, Symon and Shearer, the actions of Murray and Whyte, yada yada.

If you want Leggo, read Leggo.

Only you'll know what Leggo has to do with anything that Traynor had to say.

And, as if his 'shameful' comment wasn't bad enough - he took the cowards route by refusing to define what he thinks we should be ashamed of.

And you thought his article was good.

Traynor is not ignorant of the power of rebranding; it, what might be a pretext to his article, could have been anticipated by many concerned about what Rangers have faced in the media in Scotland in recent times. A new Rangers, with emphasis of that word new, would herald a new beginning; it doesn't take much from the imagination to see what would come with that if the last decade is anything to go by.

I can't add anything to that. (tu)

PS. I wonder if the fat wank stain is still allegedly visiting the golf pro's missus down the Dunure Coast?

Hey fatty......be sure your sins will find you out. :sherlock:

I had no idea how much you disliked him CB, till I saw he can't even draw a malapropism from you :lol:

Only you'll know what Leggo has to do with anything that Traynor had to say.

And, as if his 'shameful' comment wasn't bad enough - he took the cowards route by refusing to define what he thinks we should be ashamed of.

And you thought his article was good.

On the whole, yes, but then again, I didn't have any expectations of him writing a pro-Rangers article that would appeal to everyone on here.

Used to Respect other Scottish Clubs.But now I would like to see the Demise of Scottish League Football if this is the Hatred it has bred we are better of without it.

If we do Liquidate, and it is forced upon us I Pray we leave Scottish Football for the Lower Echelons pf English Football.

How their Hatred for us burns like nothing I have ever seen before in Scottish Football.

No wonder its Fucked.

Used to Respect other Scottish Clubs.But now I would like to see the Demise of Scottish League Football if this is the Hatred it has bred we are better of without it.

If we do Liquidate, and it is forced upon us I Pray we leave Scottish Football for the Lower Echelons pf English Football.

How their Hatred for us burns like nothing I have ever seen before in Scottish Football.

No wonder its Fucked.

England is a no go and always has been.

They have said no everytime it is even mentioned so that notion should be gone from peoples minds. We will stay in Scotland unless a Euro league is formed which even if it was to happen would take years to plan.

It's a totally predictable, deliberate (or if not stupid) misunderstanding of the away game boycott threat.

My understanding is that the main complaint is the TIMING of these proposals being discussed, not necessarily the content. All this could have been put on hold til we exit administration.

What I find farcical is other fans attitude of 'Rangers should be treated the same as every other club'. Which I presume is why they're rushing through NEW measures to deal with us specifically (and a wee bit Hearts).

I had no idea how much you disliked him CB, till I saw he can't even draw a malapropism from you :lol:

Nah - never liked this fat hypocrite.

The day any of us take lessons on morality from the fat wank stain is the day we all chuck it.

Indeed I have had several convo's with an eye-witness to the fat wank stain's physical attack on a BBC producer in a hotel room in Italy some years ago whilst the fat wank stain was on a 'jolly' covering Rangers in the CL - pissed as a fart the fat wank stain was too.

A despicable toad with no neck. :sherlock:

Nah - never liked this fat hypocrite.

The day any of us take lessons on morality from the fat wank stain is the day we all chuck it.

Indeed I have had several convo's with an eye-witness to the fat wank stain's physical attack on a BBC producer in a hotel room in Italy some years ago whilst the fat wank stain was on a 'jolly' covering Rangers in the CL - pissed as a fart the fat wank stain was too.

A despicable toad with no neck. :sherlock:

'Wank stain' is the phrase of the day so far!

I'm against the newco route for us, but I can see why it may have been seen as attractive. These new proposals will, hopefully, have stopped those thoughts.

On the whole, that is a good piece by Traynor.

" but there is a shameful part of that history which they should want to forget and any newco should make it clear a new beginning means exactly that.

A new club open to all from the very beginning"

Apart from that piece above,I think he gave a balanced article...which for Traynor is quite astounding.

I'm against the newco route for us, but I can see why it may have been seen as attractive. These new proposals will, hopefully, have stopped those thoughts.

On the whole, that is a good piece by Traynor.

kinda thought you would say that?