richard arsehole gordon, his day will come !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When was this?

Year or over a year ago. He was talking on his program and mentioned that he was at shittodrie with his sheep pals when this guy and him started arguing and he said he poured a hot cup of (chicken soup no less) over him to shut him up. It was following a discussion about trouble at the football, can remember they all had a good laugh about it.

Year or over a year ago. He was talking on his program and mentioned that he was at shittodrie with his sheep pals when this guy and him started arguing and he said he poured a hot cup of (chicken soup no less) over him to shut him up. It was following a discussion about trouble at the football, can remember they all had a good laugh about it.

That's typical of the hypocritical bastards.

Rheinhart Gordon was interviewing outgoing Hamilton Acas Chairman, Ronnie McDonald.

Ronnie was berating SPL Chairmen for increasing levels of self interest. Further, he expoused sympathy for the plight of Rangers supporters in the current crisis. He felt that those in charge of the club had been wreckless and the Rangers support were expected to stand around to wait and see who to bail out. It was not our fault and yet we are being punished. He finished by lamenting the fun had been taken out of football.

Rheinhart wanted to know why he was stepping down and handing the reigns to his deputy? Ronnie replied he had heard all the rumours from a terminal illness to taking over Rangers on Monday. Rheinhart could not help himself, with alacrity he posed, "what would you rather have, a terminal illness or control of Rangers"? McDonald replied, "I don't want to go there".

Rheinhart's latest crass comment is up there with his racist remark reference Filip Sebo, "Edinburgh Zoo have accepted the transfer of Rangers player, Filip Sebo, they plan to exhibit him".

I heard that comment in the Car whilst Driving with my Wife ,she couldn't believe what that Twat said .The comment was disgusting and I shall be submitting a Letter of Complaint .

I don't think emailing is any good ,and a Letter of Disgust is more appropriate and Official .

I caught the end of the Interview can any body tell me who the Guest was .He was to do with the Hamilton v Morton Game and I didn't catch his name .It is time this was Stopped.

My wife is the same mate,did not hear the aforementioned comment[does'nt surprise me though] but in the media et al in general,she says she has not known PERSECUTION like it and its only football,but had to inform her its far more than football in this manipulated wee country of ours....rant over.

I sent one about the time of the craig whyte documentary still waiting a reply.

but fuck it there getting another.

You complained about a documentary that was true??? (and I worry about anyone who complains to the BBC and thinks that they will ever listen)

Is there anyone on this board that doesn't feel the need to jump on the 'everyone is out to get us' bandwagon?

Admittedly Mr Gordon got his words wrong and I'm sure that he will need to apologise.

But he's not a prick or a cvnt and his day will no more come than anyone else's.

You complained about a documentary that was true??? (and I worry about anyone who complains to the BBC and thinks that they will ever listen)

Is there anyone on this board that doesn't feel the need to jump on the 'everyone is out to get us' bandwagon?

Admittedly Mr Gordon got his words wrong and I'm sure that he will need to apologise.

But he's not a prick or a cvnt and his day will no more come than anyone else's.

He is a prick, and so are you

Do you work for the BBC? Mr Gordon?. You seem rather sympathetic towards a person who is clearly anti-rangers. He's expressed his anti-rangers views for a long time. It's called the drip drip effect and it's got so bad he either doesn't even know he is doing it or doesn't care. If you are happy to accept this that's your shout.

If anyone is jumping on a "bandwagon" then it is "Mr Gordon" and this bandwagon is call "kick Rangers when they are down" because his colleagues at the BBC are all at it, he feels confident that no one will bother! wrong! wrong! and wrong.