richard arsehole gordon, his day will come !

BLUEDIGNITY

Ah yes, Richard "brought up to hate Rangers" Gordon. I heard his comments today. Whilst its not any worse than stuff I've said myself, I'm not broadcasting on a national radio station.

I loathe to be a pedant on such matters, but Rheinhart's quote from the BBC Radio Scotland semi-autobiographical programme on his upbringing/career was, "My father brought me up to absolutely hate Rangers".

Regularly, he demonstrates he is a product of his conditioning, including splitting the infinitive. I blame Aberdeen Grammar School.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You complained about a documentary that was true??? (and I worry about anyone who complains to the BBC and thinks that they will ever listen)

Is there anyone on this board that doesn't feel the need to jump on the 'everyone is out to get us' bandwagon?

Admittedly Mr Gordon got his words wrong and I'm sure that he will need to apologise.

But he's not a prick or a cvnt and his day will no more come than anyone else's.

lm sure he wont apologise and for you to slag fellow gers fans who have a problem with what he said makes you the prick. And no everyone on this site doesn't think everyone is out to get us, you must be thinking about your fellow septic fans ya knob.

You complained about a documentary that was true??? (and I worry about anyone who complains to the BBC and thinks that they will ever listen)

Admittedly Mr Gordon got his words wrong and I'm sure that he will need to apologise.

Who needs people attacking our club when we have people like you

Shame on you for speaking out on supporters who are actually fighting our corner

Unlike yourself who sits on his arse doing fuck all but complain

That bastard Gordon should have been sacked. When he abused Sebo live on air not once but twice. Late during a transfer window he said that sebo had a late transfer to the monkey house at Edinburgh zoo. He is inthe true sense a dirty bigot.

Noticed on the net that he used to contribute to the Sheep shagger's match prog.

T B H I was glad Hibs fucked them today. Ok we all know about the Hibees,but that sheep dip drinking mob are something else.

I also hate that little old fat fuck of a manager at aberdeen.

He only got a step up in management because he was Andy Roxburgh's bum boy.

Is there anyone on this board that doesn't feel the need to jump on the 'everyone is out to get us' bandwagon?

But he's not a prick or a cvnt and his day will no more come than anyone else's.

I worry about people who think they have no power over an organisation they fund. Lets just lie down. The fact of the docu wasnt what got peoples backs up, its the researchers from the show posting pro-IRA shite on their twitter whilst supposedly being fair and impartial towards us.

And hate to burst your bubble, but the Beeb bigwigs are well aware of the shenanigans going on at BBC Scotlands sport desk. Trust me on that. Their day is coming.

I stopped listening to BBC shellick a long time ago now, it's only on when I have no way to watch or listen to our games.

That said, Gordon is a total chunt. A snivelling arsehole that fits in well with the others on that station. Traynor is a lump of rotten shite, no talent whatsoever as a 'reporter'.

I wonder if their listening figures have dropped recently?

I really hope when this is all over our club remembers these bastards.

Complaint submitted on line:-

YOUR COMPLAINT:

Complaint Summary: Inappropriate remarks by presenter

Full Complaint: Listening to Bbc Radio Scotland's sports programme today, the presenter Richard Gordon made a remark asking a guest whether he would rather become owner of Rangers Football Club or have a Terminal illness. I find it highly offensive and inappropriate for a matter as serious, and upsetting to many, as a terminal illness to be referenced in such a jocular manner. Mr Gordon's comment was disgusting and it is fortunate that the interviewee did not choose to progress the conversation along these lines as who knows where Mr Gordon may have found it appropriate to take his comments next. If this is a matter Mr Gordon feels acceptable to discuss in this manner, I would seriously question his suitability to be a presenter on the BBC.

At the end of the day why get worked up about a fkn stupid journo like that cunt,is he ever played the game ffs,so u are gonna listen to some trumpted up academic [probably not even spelt that right] but put me on a panel with that fanny and i would tear the cnut to shreads,my first q. would be is how can u be so informative in you're views when you never played the game ,ie Traynor etc,and know what makes it even harder to digest YOU ALL FALL FOR IT.BRING IT ON...