richard arsehole gordon, his day will come !

BLUEDIGNITY

Snidey comment from this slimey low life bastard when interviewing one of his arselicking guests on shitesound after the sheep/hivees game. The guest said he been linked to everything from taking over Rangers to having a terminal illness this week cue the sheepshagging arsehole ''incidently what would you rather have a terminal illness or the Rangers job.'' The guest said he wouldn't go there. I just hope when this is all over and it will be over, the words of the likes of this fuckin grog and his pals traynor, keevins and the guidis of this sad wee parochial world won't be forgotten by The Rangers and Their fans. :sherlock:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snidey comment from this slimey low life bastard when interviewing one of his arselicking guests on shitesound after the sheep/hivees game. The guest said he been linked to everything from taking over Rangers to having a terminal illness this week cue the sheepshagging arsehole ''incidently what would you rather have a terminal illness or the Rangers job.'' The guest said he wouldn't go there. I just hope when this is all over and it will be over, the words of the likes of this fuckin grog and his pals traynor, keevins and the guidis of this sad wee parochial world won't be forgotten by The Rangers and Their fans. :sherlock:

Who was the guest mate?

''incidently what would you rather have a terminal illness or the Rangers job.'' :anguish:

That is quite simply an unbelievably tactless and insensitive comment - even in jest.

Surely a reprimand from his superiors and an apology to Rangers FC and those that are terminally ill and their loved ones is in order , at the very least?

GEt the cunt reported to the bbc complains dept. I'm getting an email sent just now. That's bang out of order. NOt holding my breath for a reply

I sent one about the time of the craig whyte documentary still waiting a reply.

but fuck it there getting another.

I heard that comment in the Car whilst Driving with my Wife ,she couldn't believe what that Twat said .The comment was disgusting and I shall be submitting a Letter of Complaint .

I don't think emailing is any good ,and a Letter of Disgust is more appropriate and Official .

I caught the end of the Interview can any body tell me who the Guest was .He was to do with the Hamilton v Morton Game and I didn't catch his name .It is time this was Stopped.

I heard that comment in the Car whilst Driving with my Wife ,she couldn't believe what that Twat said .The comment was disgusting and I shall be submitting a Letter of Complaint .

I don't think emailing is any good ,and a Letter of Disgust is more appropriate and Official .

I caught the end of the Interview can any body tell me who the Guest was .He was to do with the Hamilton v Morton Game and I didn't catch his name .It is time this was Stopped.

He cannot hide his joy when we lose, another of the anti rangers brigade. I'm gonna see if the programme is available on listen again

We seem a target for all and I don't believe they should get away with things like this, their are people out their with serious illness and it does seem a bit below what we would expect to hear from a public funded organisation, we seem to be the only target in town.