Sandy Jardine interview **link fixed**

Ricky_

Sandy Jardine's interview with Real radio Football Phone-in host Peter Martin today:

http://www.mixcloud.com/RealRadioScotland/real-radio-football-phone-in-replay-180412/

sorry the link is to the show rather than simply the interview, couldnt get it split up.

long, in depth interview with Jardine who talks alot about behind the scenes, John Greig, and blasts Craig Whyte. Well worth a listen imo.

Sandy Jardine's interview with Real radio Football Phone-in host Peter Martin today:

http://www.mixcloud....-replay-180412/

sorry the link is to the show rather than simply the interview, couldnt get it split up.

long, in depth interview with Jardine who talks alot about behind the scenes, John Greig, and blasts Craig Whyte. Well worth a listen imo.

Try Audacity it's free and easy to use. I would cut the file for you but link wont work for me :rolleyes:

My link

Pass. :sleep1:

Two of my least favourite chancers - the Polis grass and the multi-named tarrier from Newarthill.

What a guy you are mate comparing your hatred for a guy like Peter Martin McGuire who despises every thing about our club and a Legend in Sandy Jardine who is trying like fuck to keep our club together .even a bluenose makes the odd mistake .Some of your dissing of our own worries me .what exactly is your problem that you can't just dislike the real enemy ,,, fuck sake there's plenty of them????