Paul clark on clyde now re millers bid..

Dietspam

I'll follow us in whatever form we take. What else would I do ? Omnibus Eastenders I don't think so. My heart belongs to Rangers old or new.

Beautifully put.

Every time I drive around the Gareloch I pass the places the founders lived in, died in, played sports and of course made their journey to Glasgow from. Peter Campbell's house, The McNeil boys house, Bendarroch park where they played The Rangers around 1874, the village hall in Garelochhead they rented for sporting activity and more.

I'm going to Moses McNeil's grave very soon to photograph it. Why? There's a continual need to preserve the deep-seated history attached to the club and it cannot be erased.

It's literally impossible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know what the fuck is going on here ! Some people say liquidation , cva , incubator co , I want to know if the newco option is taken does the "goodwill" option not protect our history ??? Is a cva really ever going to happen , and what the fuck is incubator co ?????

Anyone on here know any of these answers ???

yes you are dead right m8 if people on here read things, the 'Goodwill Option' protects everything about rangers

nope. he would have to do it before April 30th to avoid sanctions and that would cause relegation.

what miller wants is impossible.

deliberately impossible.

But would it? If the incubator company was set up and running with the toxic portion a separate entity before the 30th, how can sanctions be imposed retrospectively? This, I think, is what Miller is trying to clarify.

nope. he would have to do it before April 30th to avoid sanctions and that would cause relegation.

what miller wants is impossible.

deliberately impossible.

Who says we'll get relegated?. Thought the whole point in the SPL's new rules was so that if we stay in the division as a newco then we get points deducted and cash sanctions.

Who says we'll get relegated?. Thought the whole point in the SPL's new rules was so that if we stay in the division as a newco then we get points deducted and cash sanctions.

But, from what i heard, Miller has said he will only buy so long as rangers do not get any penalties. The only way i can see that is if Rangers liquidate before the 30th and the SPL bend the rules and let them back in. I think as it stands the rules is we go to division 3 which would mean good bye tv contract.

But, from what i heard, Miller has said he will only buy so long as rangers do not get any penalties. The only way i can see that is if Rangers liquidate before the 30th and the SPL bend the rules and let them back in. I think as it stands the rules is we go to division 3 which would mean good bye tv contract.

you think that he can be named PB then buy club and liquidate us before 30th April, ffs this guy must be very good.

you think that he can be named PB then buy club and liquidate us before 30th April, ffs this guy must be very good.

No i don't think he can, which is why his bid conditions of no penalties doesn't make any sense because after the 30th we would incur such things. And as it's stands right now, he is not the PB, he's the only bidder. Why would D&P leave the door open for TBK until Monday if they really wanted Bill Miller?

So its down to this so far,we are left at the Mercy of the Bigots making the decisions in Scottish Football.

No one at the SPL / SFA are going to assist us to survive .Trust me their Hatred will drive them to want us destroyed .

I am wary, and can see what Bill Miller is trying to achieve, and the fact that if this is achieved before, and during the Sanctions could maybe be a way through this mess.

What a Fucking Mess.

Would be much Better if we had other options on the Table.

if we are liquidated befor the end of the season all our results are null and void and we have -10 points.

What is this Pacific Shelf 595 everyone keeps talking about?

To the best of knowledge, Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd is the company founded by fergus mcann in 1993. It incorperated Ceptic FC In 1994, and changed its name to what we know. As long as the company isnt liquidated, i fail to see how bill millers idea is any different to Mcanns, in theory atleast. Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of these things can shed light on it.

To the best of knowledge, Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd is the company founded by fergus mcann in 1993. It incorperated Ceptic FC In 1994, and changed its name to what we know. As long as the company isnt liquidated, i fail to see how bill millers idea is any different to Mcanns, in theory atleast. Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of these things can shed light on it.

Cheers m8!