If we had beaten Malmo?

bunter

Did Whyte just fuck us up cos he knew it was inevitable after gettin hoofed out of europe? I wonder if he would have given us a go and invested like he said he was gonnae if we had made a go of it on the big stage?

While i have thought about how the amount non payment of the PAYE and NI equals the champ league money i dont think he would have invested any money into the us cos of the tax case and that is one thing i wouldn't blame anybody for.

But there is always the argument that even if we did qualify for the champs league the would have just went through our accounts to C&B .

Strange you would mention that,remember going with my boy as usual,on a brilliant summers night and thinking it does'nt get any better than this,gonna progress to the CL and just won the league [although i did tell fellow bears this could be a sticky tie,they were the Champions of Sweden ffc,]and to where we are now,tell you what you could not write a better book tbh.

Strange you would mention that,remember going with my boy as usual,on a brilliant summers night and thinking it does'nt get any better than this,gonna progress to the CL and just won the league [although i did tell fellow bears this could be a sticky tie,they were the Champions of Sweden ffc,]and to where we are now,tell you what you could not write a better book tbh.

Sound like the worst book I've ever read in my fkn life.

Admin and perhaps "L" was always plan "A" imho. Tax dodging bastard. And calls himself a Rangers man? Geez peace Whyte.

it was always his plan,honestly,he was asked a question about the not to distant past about Rangers and the guy never had a clue,ask this guy Miller the same and you will get the same result,fkn money makers,make your own minds up, but smell the fkn grass ffs.