Time for Clear Thinking and Cool Heads

gaga

I'm not saying don't take a stand. We definitely need to do that, but singing banned songs will give them an excuse to charge us and you know they will give us the harshest punishment possible. It's also not going to create much sympathy from the press etc

Defend ourselves how? Exactly? What are you proposing?

Liberal nonsense. The time for fight has come and the wind is starting to blow. We have a right to defend ourselves now go back to the drawing board and take your peace-talk fucking garbage with you !

I can see that our people are starting to get impatient and angry at both the lack of positive events and, most recently, the completely twisted way that the SFA and others are throwing the boot in at us. We are all understandably angry and very concerned now.

I would ask all fans on this forum and elsewhere to be true to our cause. It will not do us any good throwing insults and threats around at a time like this. I would specifically request that everyone who regards themselves as a Rangers fan on this forum and those who attend games, refrain from any sort of sectarian or religeous abuse.

We need to show everyone involved that we are a dignified yet resolute support base. That our support will not waver, come what may. We need to prove to them that our team with its support is worth saving. Above all else we need to be patient.

It would take a nation of millions to hold us back. Whatever happens, as long as we remain determined and united as Rangers supporters, we absolutely will get through this.

Threats, bigotry, religeous hate crimes, and vile absue towards the Footballing authorities and others, is not going to help at all. It might, however, just be enough to pursuade people in key places that this club is not worth saving...

So what would you suggest then should we do?Sit on our Hands ,and watch a Bigoted ,and Corrupt Organisation Dish out Punishment for something they where Responsible for .

They knew Whyte was not Fit ,and Proper to run a Fucking Newspaper Shop.Yet the SFA Rubber stamped the Takeover of our Club, and now this.Suggestions on a Post Card.

Hurry up I am waiting for an answer.

a banner with "FCUK THE SFA"

everyone knows what it means and the club wont get fined.

there was a club recently fined for fans having a banner saying " FUCK UEFA " let us show we are not idiots like them

We were the ones that rubber stamped Craig Whyte's involvement, more so than anybody else, don't you remember the way he was welcomed as the whyte knight in shining armour? You seriously blaming the SFA for that?

As for what we can do, nothing but wait; it's out of our hands. There's a time for just being patient and waiting. Shouting abuse at the SFA will not help. Clearly they aren't pulling any punches with us yet you suggest you give them reason to do more damage.

So what would you suggest then should we do?Sit on our Hands ,and watch a Bigoted ,and Corrupt Organisation Dish out Punishment for something they where Responsible for .

They knew Whyte was not Fit ,and Proper to run a Fucking Newspaper Shop.Yet the SFA Rubber stamped the Takeover of our Club, and now this.Suggestions on a Post Card.

Hurry up I am waiting for an answer.

I'd ask you to elaborate but judging your recent threads you're not a big fan of EXPLAINING WHAT YOU MEAN.

Your a little hypocrite slagging others off for nothing that never has one positive to say about anyone.Ive seen your threads ya muppet

Is that explaining enough for you

We were the ones that rubber stamped Craig Whyte's involvement, more so than anybody else, don't you remember the way he was welcomed as the whyte knight in shining armour? You seriously blaming the SFA for that?

As for what we can do, nothing but wait; it's out of our hands. There's a time for just being patient and waiting. Shouting abuse at the SFA will not help. Clearly they aren't pulling any punches with us yet you suggest you give them reason to do more damage.

Yes I am holding them to some accountability for the Fucking mess WE, and Scottish Football is in ,and we can do everything to Stop this but with Fans like you who have not listened to anything that has been happening .

Not one Rangers Fan on here knew anything about Craig Whyte ,and yet this lot who Punish us for his Antics ,and Rubber stamped his Takeover knew all about the Facts from the BBC documentary with the Evidence .

They let it go ahead without any Investigation or Due Dilligence about that Man .But yet we still have Fans who want to sit, and just let this Corrupt, and Biassed Organisation destroy us, and Scottish Football.

Open your Eyes, and see what is happening .I hope you are not one of these Members of the RST who watched at the Working Group meeting, and witnessed Regans antics when he was questioned by the working Group.

Rangers Fans never sanctioned this takeover ,no one knew this guy .A few Hundred turned up at the front Door to Cheer him in ,that was it .

The rest of the Support including the RST /RSA /RSA where all kept in the dark with this.The SFA are an association, and in the interest of Football should have made it their business to investigate this Man prior to any Takeover.Now if you want to disagree with that then I don't think in your World the SFA are fit for purpose .

You seem to be a bit confused about a few things:

In the SPL rules and regulations, the articles of formation, etc, there is no reference to the idea that the SPL Board or any of its directors would be responsible for choosing the chairman of individual clubs. I don't know where this idea came from. Also, I can only imagine the reaction of Rangers fans if the SPL or SFA had stepped in when Craig Whyte took over and told Rangers fans that they wouldn't allow him to takeover.

You talk about fans like me but what are you suggesting we do? Throw a tantrum? We live in a society with things called laws and policemen, civilised to an extent, so there are limits to what we can do.

You say they should have known because it was covered in a BBC documentary; as I recall that was broadcast several months after Whyte took over -- again, though, it would be people at Rangers who would be held responsible for allowing him in. Due Dilligence would be the previous owner's responsibility, it concerns business law and acquisitions.

You go on to talk about corruption at the SFA but as far as I know nobody else is seriously suggesting that -- I don't think HMRC are investigating THEM. Since we live in a democracy maybe you could be the first to suggest it, conduct an investigation, and provide evidence.

One thing you are right about is that Rangers fans did not sanction Whyte's takeover, that's true. But, I don't think they sanctioned David Murray's either, or any chairman's takeover at Ibrox ever. The fans don't get a vote or a say so I'm not sure how they could sanction anything -- the role of fans at Rangers is to pay up and cheer, that's it. And to my knowledge that is what we done, we paid and we cheered when the Whyte Knight took over.

Yes I am holding them to some accountability for the Fucking mess WE, and Scottish Football is in ,and we can do everything to Stop this but with Fans like you who have not listened to anything that has been happening .

Not one Rangers Fan on here knew anything about Craig Whyte ,and yet this lot who Punish us for his Antics ,and Rubber stamped his Takeover knew all about the Facts from the BBC documentary with the Evidence .

They let it go ahead without any Investigation or Due Dilligence about that Man .But yet we still have Fans who want to sit, and just let this Corrupt, and Biassed Organisation destroy us, and Scottish Football.

Open your Eyes, and see what is happening .I hope you are not one of these Members of the RST who watched at the Working Group meeting, and witnessed Regans antics when he was questioned by the working Group.

Rangers Fans never sanctioned this takeover ,no one knew this guy .A few Hundred turned up at the front Door to Cheer him in ,that was it .

The rest of the Support including the RST /RSA /RSA where all kept in the dark with this.The SFA are an association, and in the interest of Football should have made it their business to investigate this Man prior to any Takeover.Now if you want to disagree with that then I don't think in your World the SFA are fit for purpose .

You're fighting a losing battle gaga. People don't seem to realise the sanctions are unprecedented because the situation we are in as a club is unprecedented. Whyte is responsible but as per the sfa rules we as a member club are also culpable. Make no mistake the next 4 or 5 years are going to be hard for us but we will make our way back to our rightful place as the greatest. Let them have their fun while they can WATP

I can see that our people are starting to get impatient and angry at both the lack of positive events and, most recently, the completely twisted way that the SFA and others are throwing the boot in at us. We are all understandably angry and very concerned now.

I would ask all fans on this forum and elsewhere to be true to our cause. It will not do us any good throwing insults and threats around at a time like this. I would specifically request that everyone who regards themselves as a Rangers fan on this forum and those who attend games, refrain from any sort of sectarian or religeous abuse.

We need to show everyone involved that we are a dignified yet resolute support base. That our support will not waver, come what may. We need to prove to them that our team with its support is worth saving. Above all else we need to be patient.

It would take a nation of millions to hold us back. Whatever happens, as long as we remain determined and united as Rangers supporters, we absolutely will get through this.

Threats, bigotry, religeous hate crimes, and vile absue towards the Footballing authorities and others, is not going to help at all. It might, however, just be enough to pursuade people in key places that this club is not worth saving...

Can someone not ban this fukwit...... :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

The sixth last word should be "our" you tit. If you're gonna pose as one of us you need to act better.

Youre a tim, now fuck off.

Oh ffs another tarrier "toonbear" joins in!

Your an obsessed fucking lot! What is it that you tarriers love about us so much? You sing about us dying but if that did happen you pathetic bastards would be gutted! You love us more than your own team!

Remember this

Celtic 2011/12 champions*

Rangers 2010/11

Rangers 2009/10

Rangers 2008/09

*Rangers deducted 10 points for entering administration

I suppose the point is that we need to be VERY careful how we protest about this as the authorities will be looking for any reason to heap further punishment upon us.

Remember, we ARE going to appeal against the decision.

Beyond this, there are legitimate ways we could make our feelings known that won't rebound on our club. Anything too extreme and the SPL/SFA will take great delight in docking us more points, fining us, have matches played behind closed doors etc.

They may be wrong and they may be biased, but they're a law unto themselves and they hold most of the cards at the moment.