Talksport

RAFREG

They basically were ripping Regans mob a new arse saying they don`t know what they are doing,cutting off their noses to spite their faces .Daryl King reckons Miller will Walk away as he won`t have a team to put on the park if he makes Rangers a Newco.

They basically were ripping Regans mob a new arse saying they don`t know what they are doing,cutting off their noses to spite their faces .Daryl King reckons Miller will Walk away as he won`t have a team to put on the park if he makes Rangers a Newco.

Daryl King made many good points to show the way Rangers were basically being screwed by the powers that be. If the team is liquidated and returns as a 'newco', then the existing players are free to walk away as Fraser Wishart had made clear. This would mean that Rangers had no players next season and no ability to sign any over the age of 18. If this stands then Rangers must drop down to the third as even an under 19s team would get beaten more often than not by the likes of Kilamrnock, St Mirren, et al. Would Sky sign the tv deal with a procession towards the title going to Celtic? This is suicidal madness from the SFA. Go to division 3 and work your way back up, Rangers be no worse off than being neutered in the SPL. Rangers going to Divison 3 would put a little money back into the lower leagues, your fans would be welcome, and you can hold the moral high ground, as the SPL falls apart as, I reckon, a minimum of four teams would fold or go into administration, (kilmarnock, Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd). It makes me as a neutral (Ayr fan), very angry to see the Rangers fans made to suffer for the sins of two egos.

Daryl King made many good points to show the way Rangers were basically being screwed by the powers that be. If the team is liquidated and returns as a 'newco', then the existing players are free to walk away as Fraser Wishart had made clear. This would mean that Rangers had no players next season and no ability to sign any over the age of 18. If this stands then Rangers must drop down to the third as even an under 19s team would get beaten more often than not by the likes of Kilamrnock, St Mirren, et al. Would Sky sign the tv deal with a procession towards the title going to Celtic? This is suicidal madness from the SFA. Go to division 3 and work your way back up, Rangers be no worse off than being neutered in the SPL. Rangers going to Divison 3 would put a little money back into the lower leagues, your fans would be welcome, and you can hold the moral high ground, as the SPL falls apart as, I reckon, a minimum of four teams would fold or go into administration, (kilmarnock, Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd). It makes me as a neutral (Ayr fan), very angry to see the Rangers fans made to suffer for the sins of two egos.

Welcome mate and thanks for the post. (tu)

Any sensible " neutral " can see its suicide and we are being treated disgracefully for something outwith our control

The SFA's own negligence was the cause of this

If they don'e the job properly , then whyte wouldn't have been able to do what he has

Any sensible " neutral " can see its suicide and we are being treated disgracefully for something outwith our control

The SFA's own negligence was the cause of this

If they don'e the job properly , then whyte wouldn't have been able to do what he has

We should sue the SFA for not doing their jobs properly.

I hope we do start in the 3rd Division, lets see how long the SPL lasts without us!

Well said mate! Good to hear from a neutral, common sense.

Well said mate! Good to hear from a neutral, common sense.

From Rangers focusing on youth and (if youth development is done properly)securing the clubs future, even beyond the inevitable football finanial bubble bursting......to Aberdeen and Dundee United et al.....getting the fuck out of existence...

Carlsberg don't do doomsday scenarios....

This is a fiasco all these things could have been dealt with close season and IMO the timing more than anything else smack of someone behind the scenes pulling the strings at the SFA with their own agenda and regan appears to be a puppet who doesn't seem to be able to see that he is the one who is going to take the fall. Hopefully the fall out today has woken him up to that but I'm not holding my breath.

I listened to most of talksport but timing issue wasn't bought up in a constructive way due probably to fans anger. Unfortunately having taken the lid off this particular can of worms there is no way back now any potential bidders will want a resolution to the whole penalty issue. If the SFA had shut it's hole until the summer then rangers would most likely have been through the ownership and CVA process and would have been in a position to pay back the likes of hearts, dundee utd and whoever else we owe money to, or at least put a timetable in place that would allow everyone to move forward.

The whole thing from the Whyte take over up to present has been appaulingly handled by the SFA and serious questions need to be asked over the way in which they have handled it. Their so fond of investigations well for me there must be an independant one now into what has gone on behind closed doors at the SFA. It is also strange to put it mildly the contrast in the matter of a few days between the leniency displayed toward neil lennon despite the history of diciplinary issues is beyond comprehension and the draconian punishments handed out to rangers similarly unbelievable.

It's all very well constantly banging on that rangers must be punished, IMO it is David Murray that should be punished for selling the club to Whyte and whyte for his actions, how can club be held liable when he excluded everyone else, refused to publish books, refused to hold an agm etc. etc. and of course the lies.

Time to put pressure on SPL members to tell the SFA to shut it or else you are going to finish us along with rangers, if they don't then maybe the 10 clubs should look at forming a break away league with rangers and celtic can join later but under our terms they have far to much power at present and imo have shown they can't be trusted with it.

This is a fiasco all these things could have been dealt with close season and IMO the timing more than anything else smack of someone behind the scenes pulling the strings at the SFA with their own agenda and regan appears to be a puppet who doesn't seem to be able to see that he is the one who is going to take the fall. Hopefully the fall out today has woken him up to that but I'm not holding my breath.

I listened to most of talksport but timing issue wasn't bought up in a constructive way due probably to fans anger. Unfortunately having taken the lid off this particular can of worms there is no way back now any potential bidders will want a resolution to the whole penalty issue. If the SFA had shut it's hole until the summer then rangers would most likely have been through the ownership and CVA process and would have been in a position to pay back the likes of hearts, dundee utd and whoever else we owe money to, or at least put a timetable in place that would allow everyone to move forward.

The whole thing from the Whyte take over up to present has been appaulingly handled by the SFA and serious questions need to be asked over the way in which they have handled it. Their so fond of investigations well for me there must be an independant one now into what has gone on behind closed doors at the SFA. It is also strange to put it mildly the contrast in the matter of a few days between the leniency displayed toward neil lennon despite the history of diciplinary issues is beyond comprehension and the draconian punishments handed out to rangers similarly unbelievable.

It's all very well constantly banging on that rangers must be punished, IMO it is David Murray that should be punished for selling the club to Whyte and whyte for his actions, how can club be held liable when he excluded everyone else, refused to publish books, refused to hold an agm etc. etc. and of course the lies.

Time to put pressure on SPL members to tell the SFA to shut it or else you are going to finish us along with rangers, if they don't then maybe the 10 clubs should look at forming a break away league with rangers and celtic can join later but under our terms they have far to much power at present and imo have shown they can't be trusted with it.

Brilliant post.