FOX Soccer cancelled

Shane

Just dropped FSC/FSC Plus and wrote off the email to let them know why. Same moneys that flow through SKY into the pockets of the cunts that tried to break our club.

RangersTV or nothing for this Bear. 00000042.gif

Well done son. Have gone w/ Rangers TV since its inception here, and will continue to do so. Have had FSC before for CL games and the like, but don't carry it now and obviously have no plans to ever renew it at this point.

Well done son. Have gone w/ Rangers TV since its inception here, and will continue to do so. Have had FSC before for CL games and the like, but don't carry it now and obviously have no plans to ever renew it at this point.

Dead on. Fuck them. I'll stream their shit illegally just to stick it to them more, starting with the match in 45 minutes 00000042.gif

Rangers tv is the way ahead for those who can afford the tenner a month for a good reliable and safe proxy server, some one who is good at explaining things could maybe set up a post or maybe that breaks terms of the site if so forget it, not sure on legality but I use a proxy with rangers tv and get to watch every game thats not on sky, with all money going direct to the club. Note that using a proxy still requires you to PAY for the match from Rangers TV just disguises your IP to make it look like your in holland which is where mine is based as you cannot get Rangers TV live on matchdays in uk.

Rangers tv is the way ahead for those who can afford the tenner a month for a good reliable and safe proxy server, some one who is good at explaining things could maybe set up a post or maybe that breaks terms of the site if so forget it, not sure on legality but I use a proxy with rangers tv and get to watch every game thats not on sky, with all money going direct to the club. Note that using a proxy still requires you to PAY for the match from Rangers TV just disguises your IP to make it look like your in holland which is where mine is based as you cannot get Rangers TV live on matchdays in uk.

There are a couple real easy proxy tools for Chrome and Firefox you can download. They give you a list of IPs in various countries, you just click and go.