Big Andy Smilie the scaffold company owner

pcbear

He is a thick cunt and full of his own self importance.

First and foremost Andy is a Bear and has been a Bear no matter how the team have played over the years. You seem to be saying that about Andy because he runs a very successful company over they years and can and has been a fortunate enough to be in the Members section for many years when it wasn't the johnny come lately s who tend to inhabit it now.

If Andy did not have the means to be in the members section he would still be a Ibrox. You have no idea what this man has given Rangers over the years.

The man is nothing as you make him out to be.21.gif How many others as you have described Andy to be like, turned up yesterday to give their support.

Andy Smillie is a Rangers man first and foremost. I am not a buddy of his have only met him three times , but can go back over many years and know for a fact the man is a True Blue.

First and foremost Andy is a Bear and has been a Bear no matter how the team have played over the years. You seem to be saying that a Andy because he runs a very successful company over they years and can and has been a fortunate enough to be in the Members section for many years when it wasn't the johnny come lately s who tend to inhabit it now.

If Andy did not have the means to be in the members section he would still be a Ibrox. You have no idea what this man has given Rangers over the years.

The man is nothing as you make him out to be.21.gif How many others as you have described Andy to be like, turned up yesterday to give their support.

Andy Smillie is a Rangers man first and foremost. I am not a buddy of his have only met him three times , but can go back over many years and know for a fact the man is a True Blue.

This. (tu)

Was "fans spokesman" Mark Dingwall there today?

Hope this is taken in good humour.but there was a guy charging a £5 to get out the park then later on same guy seen at Hampden selling burgers and beers.

Come on now I know you all want to laugh......................just nerves starting to build up before the game, and have always been one to walk through a door that was opened.10310.gif

First and foremost Andy is a Bear and has been a Bear no matter how the team have played over the years. You seem to be saying that about Andy because he runs a very successful company over they years and can and has been a fortunate enough to be in the Members section for many years when it wasn't the johnny come lately s who tend to inhabit it now.

THIS x 110 MORE GOOD THINGS I COULD SAY

AND IN ALL MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER HEARD ONE SINGLE PERSON WITH A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT HIM!! EVEN FROM MICKY BASSAS

Spot on mate (tu)

He is a thick cunt and full of his own self importance.

Haha I'd love to see the outcome of you saying that to Andys face. So thick he's a multi millionaire. Rangers through and through and also a very generous man so why is he full of his own self importance?