skys coverage..

DavieCooper1

Came home an said to the old man did u hear us singing like fuck in the 2nd half, we sang german bombers thw whole way an all the old classics and super ally wich the mhnks then tried to copy. But low an behold thy never even showed us when we had a corner or fuk all. It gets me pissed right of the amount of telly time they get at ibrox.. Fuk sky

I could hear the bears but couldn't see a thing, they were too busy filming a bunch of cousins cuddling each other

Actually there was one point after German Bombers you could hear the bears doing Dambusters, and the way the camera angle went you got a glimpse for about 5 seconds and the stand was bouncing

Me and my mate looked at each other like <cr> why the fuck they not showing us bouncing?

They turned the cameras from the game and to the celtic fans NO LESS that 20 times, AT LEAST!

They did not show the Rangers fans once, seriously, no joke, not one single time.

IMO they shouldn't be showing fans atall, except perhaps when there is a goal, we are all here to watch a game of football. That reallg got on my fucking goat the amount of times they showed the celtic fans!

Thinking back I cant remember really seeing our fans today, same as always, yet when they come to Ibrox all you see is there manky inbread faces, a lot of folk are saying our fans were great today (as you would expect) but didnt think our support in terms of volume came though today either, shocking, think sky turned us down as they did when they cunts sung there hearts out during a minutes silence on remembrance day, fuck sky :wanker:

Their coverage was pish

What doesnt help at that coup is having opposition fans, especially ours crammed up in a corner out of normal camera view yet when they come to us they have a full stand to themselves, I know what I would give them and that is fuck all or the very barest of minimums.

Shite hole that it is we should refuse to take tickets to that smelly hole.

Ithink we have got bigger worries than what fucking Sky are doing ok they beat us today but this cloud hanging over us wont last forever and when it clears these diseased bastards better look out.

They are hurting because they are losing our business, they are trying to pander to the Mhanks to make up the numbers, there backing a fucking loser there.

Keep cancelling, get the message through to them, you do not need the sports package, it is available from other sources free of charge.

I had to listen the game on the radio and radio Scotland were gushing over the Celtic support. Even had chick young and traynor describe virtually every banner they had in the place. Fucking way over the top - I was actually glad when I lost reception for about 20 min