Brian Kennedy's PR man

I agree with you and have said as much on his threads.

There's a lot that just thank him for the update but more and more are questioning what the hold up is now.

I was the most patient of the patient a matter of weeks ago. That has gone now. These men claim to be Rangers men. Show us and quit with your excuses. If we weren;t so ridiculously desperate, i'd happily tell them that they've had their 'final' bid and that no more would be welcome

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the most patient of the patient a matter of weeks ago. That has gone now. These men claim to be Rangers men. Show us and quit with your excuses. If we weren;t so ridiculously desperate, i'd happily tell them that they've had their 'final' bid and that no more would be welcome

This is it mate - Put up or shut up (tu)

I think somebody should let this geezer know that we, as a support, have had this method of doing business up to our back teeth. i.e. lots of hot air and posturing knowing full well you've no intention of parting with the required 'readys'.

We've had to endure 2 full transfer windows of it under Mr 'Dead Man Walking' Whyte. So we know the script inside out.

BK & TBK are businessmen first and foremost, they are not going to pay any more than they require to just to please us.

for being businessmen the blue knights dont seem to want to put a fucking penny in, first they got ticketus involved now it seems kennedy is the main financial backer

how many in tbk consortium will be getting a share of the club and therefore a portion of power in deciding how we are ran,

for being businessmen the blue knights dont seem to want to put a fucking penny in, first they got ticketus involved now it seems kennedy is the main financial backer

how many in tbk consortium will be getting a share of the club and therefore a portion of power in deciding how we are ran,

will be divided up depending on how much each invests.

On Friday BK phoned me and within mins we put out a press release as promised. I am Dave Swanton, I have worked for BK for 12 years running his media operation at Sale Sharks.

Rest assured BK demands transparency and if there is anything to report YOU the supporters will be the first to hear.

Dave Swanton

Twitter @swannymediaman

Verifying his identity after being questioned on FF.

A haymaker is meant to be a knockout punch. That's the one thing that TBK's have consistantly failed to deliver.

Lots of waffle. Lots of posturing. Lots of sound-bites. Lots of attacking the other bidders.

Not much substance though.

Agreed - Miller has put his bit in - one release to expalin his position and lets the admin work the rest out - rhetoric wins fk all, being great at PR wins fk all and being Rangers fans will not win the club - Miller will win the club based on being the most FINANCIALLY viable bid and in business that is what counts! If TBK want to beat him then the need to get the best financial plan in place!

One way or another D&P need to stop messing around and pick a strategy for the future of the club by Friday at the absolute latest.

Here we are almost in May having no idea which league we will be in and what kind of playing squad we will have next season which is 90-ish days away. If it's the worst case scenario then we take our medicine and get on with it, start in SFL3 with a young team and a few veterans thrown in. Our enemies may be foaming at the mouth right now about Rangers not being in the spl but give it time and vengeance will be ours.

Not only will the other spl clubs be hit but the timmy loving Celtic media would take a kicking as well. Imagine an spl minus Rangers a year from now!!!

Celtic 40 points clear of the rest, all clubs punted out of Europe by the end of August, No T.V deal , falling attendances as clubs sign welsh league standard players, Rangers haters like Spiers and Keevins out of work due to falling newspaper sales/radio ratings.

I have a feeling that if we did go down to SFL3 Hearts, Kilmarnock , Dundee utd and one or 2 others who have debts 3 or 4 times annual turnover might not be too far behind, heck SFL3 might just end up being stronger than the spl next season.

One way or another D&P need to stop messing around and pick a strategy for the future of the club by Friday at the absolute latest.

Here we are almost in May having no idea which league we will be in and what kind of playing squad we will have next season which is 90-ish days away. If it's the worst case scenario then we take our medicine and get on with it, start in SFL3 with a young team and a few veterans thrown in. Our enemies may be foaming at the mouth right now about Rangers not being in the spl but give it time and vengeance will be ours.

Not only will the other spl clubs be hit but the timmy loving Celtic media would take a kicking as well. Imagine an spl minus Rangers a year from now!!!

Celtic 40 points clear of the rest, all clubs punted out of Europe by the end of August, No T.V deal , falling attendances as clubs sign welsh league standard players, Rangers haters like Spiers and Keevins out of work due to falling newspaper sales/radio ratings.

I have a feeling that if we did go down to SFL3 Hearts, Kilmarnock , Dundee utd and one or 2 others who have debts 3 or 4 times annual turnover might not be too far behind, heck SFL3 might just end up being stronger than the spl next season.

Agreed. I think we should push for SFL3 now and watch all the other SPL clubs shit themselves.