Brian Kennedy's PR man

Another update courtesy of FF

Noone can predict the actions of others with absolute certainty. If there was something contractually binding to report, it would be a press announcement.

Anectdotal statements are made to indicate current state of play, and to encourage a long suffering support. The first Haymaker was delivered as promised. It was the combining of BK and TBK. After a day and night of negotiation,another was delivered. We are in a strong position. Nothing certain, but strong. Lets see

if success is delivered. Have faith that all sinews are as promised being stretched to breaking point. Trust our experience in Business.

As I've said on FF,Just get it done!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A haymaker is meant to be a knockout punch. That's the one thing that TBK's have consistantly failed to deliver.

Lots of waffle. Lots of posturing. Lots of sound-bites. Lots of attacking the other bidders.

Not much substance though.

A haymaker is meant to be a knockout punch. That's the one thing that TBK's have consistantly failed to deliver.

Lot's of waffle. Lot's of posturing. Lot's of sound-bites. Lot's of attacking the other bidders.

Couldn't have said it any better

We're sick and tired of words, honestly I don't want to read another thing unless it's telling me that the club has either been bought or it's not happening. Cut out the crap and get on with things

Lots of waffle. Lots of posturing. Lots of sound-bites. Lots of attacking the other bidders.

Of the Blue Variety?

I've always thought FF was full of fannies.

:shifty:

BK & TBK are businessmen first and foremost, they are not going to pay any more than they require to just to please us.

They can't and have not been able to match Millers bid yet keep putting weak bids in...wasting even more time knowing fine well the bid is no where near good enough to be accepted.

Pish and wind comes to mind.

BK & TBK are businessmen first and foremost, they are not going to pay any more than they require to just to please us.

They're playing a game they can quite easily lose though.All this final bid pish may result in Bill Miller being announced as preferred bidder.

I have nothing against Bill Miller apart from the disguised liquidation option,although it maintains our history I have no interest in it.

Maybe if they devoted their energies to getting their own bid as complete as it can be and securing the funding required rather than mouthing off to the media at every opportunity then we'd be further forward by now.

The one thing which they have failed to do from the get-go is show proven funding commitment from the consortium members. They want funding from Ticketus or a share issue or bond holders, everywhere but their own pockets it would seem.

If they are a "consortium of wealthy Rangers fans" why don't they all put in a certain amount whether it's £1M or £5M or £10M and just get a fucking bid on the table. They are as much to blame for the extended saga as anyone with their constant scaremongering and basically fannying about.

In a sense, if Bill MIller's bid was successful and he took over the reigns we should be dancing in the street.

No sanctions, history intact, Craig Whyte away. The only problem is, that won't happen. So I wonder if it's even worth bothering with 6 weeks of negotiations only to be told we are liquidated?

You forgot lots of 'best and final' offers.

Plenty are slating him mate and some in the manner in which you speak with no bannings (tu)

Meh, I don't know anything about FF, just can't be arsed with some tool telling us its all going to be fine while his boss searches into his pocket, digs out 11p in loose change and says 'hey, Duff...or Phelps, is this enough?'

Meh, I don't know anything about FF, just can't be arsed with some tool telling us its all going to be fine while his boss searches into his pocket, digs out 11p in loose change and says 'hey, Duff...or Phelps, is this enough?'

I agree with you and have said as much on his threads.

There's a lot that just thank him for the update but more and more are questioning what the hold up is now.

True, but they've got to pay more than they obviously want to if they're going to please the creditors.