Brian Kennedy's PR man

Agreed. I think we should push for SFL3 now and watch all the other SPL clubs shit themselves.

The spl is a house of cards waiting to fall, got a feeling it will be dissolved and a new league created by the sfa if Rangers go down the newco route.

Hearts are a total basket case waiting to happen debts around the £35 mark and already faced 2 winding up orders, Dundee Hibs can't even find 25k to sign a player, Kilmanock have said they could go bust if relegated , Hibs one of the more stable spl clubs have debts almost 4 times annual turnover, Aberdeen could have to punt their stadium in the near future to reduce a masive overdraft etc etc

Lots of bank managers out there are going to look at a league with no T.V. deal and no main sponser and call in debts, of that i have no doubt.

No Rangers next season is minus £100m to the spl over the next 3-5 years.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish they'd get on with it and if they have cash then just pay it and stop the games.

Also this PR man on FF (Bainer) can anyone confirm he is who he says he is?

I have a feeling that if we did go down to SFL3 Hearts, Kilmarnock , Dundee utd and one or 2 others who have debts 3 or 4 times annual turnover might not be too far behind, heck SFL3 might just end up being stronger than the spl next season.

This is what I was thinking as well, imagine the uproar if this happened and they were forced into promoting the teams placed 1-4 from the 1st division to make up the numbers in the spl :lol:

craphead2.gif

My take on their Bid is that TBK money (5M) is non-returnable investment. This is their own money, likely half a mill each to do the CVA. Im guessing BK is acting as the "Banker" If its on the same terms as Ticketus, his investment (10M im guessing) is returnable interest free over set period.

More is needed in the CVA pot from these Guys or its Miller Time.

As Walter said they need to be careful where their going with us and these sanctions and penalties.

If we go the rest will follow ,and they have opened a big can.

They better hit the other teams with the same gusto as they have us.

And I hope the Raith Fan is bracing himself too,I think he is.