Disapproving other bears posts

eosmhdo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do disapprove someone I don't see why I should explain, I couldn't give a shit if all my many many many positive reps I have just went, they don't mean nowt to me and dome people don't even warrant an explanation.

Nearly at a ton, I'm brilliant, check me oot, I'm summit special

I only asked for an explanation and you say you don't see why you should. Well you just did and thanks for that

I use a simple rationale. If I think the post is a load of shite, I disapprove. If I think a good Bear is letting all this shit drag him into being a doom and gloom merchant, I also disapprove. Also, if I believe the poster is a Roman Catholic, I most definately disapprove.

I've run out of disapproves for today........luckily for you.

Sorry ylfb, I scrolled to the top and neg ripped thinking it was the op.

Thought that merited an explanation

No need to explain, you dont care do you.

Seriously, what you have just posted is all i was saying and everyone went tonto.

sorry if any offence cause guys

Fair enough i only asked. Not hung on reps at all. Just wanting an explanation by offering another view which i thought was what a debate was.

Rookie on here so will just have to learn my lesson and accept it when no reason is given.

Protocol was never my strong point to be honest.

Cheers for reply

To be fair you do seem a bit pissy about your rep and it is a bit of a ridiculous post. All player have taken cuts of varying degrees. Regardless of whether that was 25/50/75%, they have taken big hits in their wages for the sake of the club, would you take such a paycut in your day job? Some players have release clauses, absolutely. Once again, would you agree to a pay cut at your day job in the knowledge that your employer was allowed to keep you for the remainder of your entire contract, regardless of what state the company will be in in a years time?

I think you are confusing a poor performance with reality. Did the players play shite today? Yup. Doesn't mean they haven't done a hell of a lot to save this club. Without their agreement to take wage cuts, we would have fielded a team of 17/18 year olds today, lambs to the slaughter. That's if the club had even survived until now.

To be frank, you were lucky only to get 3 people negative repping you. These players might not be the most skillful or the most talented, but every one of them have done their bit for the Rangers cause. If some buyer steps up and gets us out of this mess, these players unquestionably have had a big role in saving Rangers football club

I only asked for an explanation and you say you don't see why you should. Well you just did and thanks for that

Never said it's something I never do, are wee plain a game, tig it's your turn

I use a simple rationale. If I think the post is a load of shite, I disapprove. If I think a good Bear is letting all this shit drag him into being a doom and gloom merchant, I also disapprove. Also, if I believe the poster is a Roman Catholic, I most definately disapprove.

Thanks for that. Like to say i have been called a lot worse but i haven't.

Thought the day could not get worse then you pop up. I am no bead rattler for fuck sake, just a pissed off bear.

How many disapproves are you allowed per day incidently? And approves?

How many disapproves are you allowed per day incidently? And approves?

If you look at mine you will probably get the answer i would imagine.

Not something i am proud of bye the way

Cant even say sorry before replies coming slating me more

Pish day all round for me

If you look at mine you will probably get the answer i would imagine.

Not something i am proud of bye the way

Cant even say sorry before replies coming slating me more

Pish day all round for me

If you post such reactionary nonsense then you must be prepared for the consequences. Shit happens, you'll get over it.

true. Who is this forum to tell you how much dislike you can put out into the world? Pah

Its ridiculous. I'm so full of hatred and I can't express it properly on here. I just feel so stifled.

To be fair you do seem a bit pissy about your rep and it is a bit of a ridiculous post. All player have taken cuts of varying degrees. Regardless of whether that was 25/50/75%, they have taken big hits in their wages for the sake of the club, would you take such a paycut in your day job? Some players have release clauses, absolutely. Once again, would you agree to a pay cut at your day job in the knowledge that your employer was allowed to keep you for the remainder of your entire contract, regardless of what state the company will be in in a years time?

I think you are confusing a poor performance with reality. Did the players play shite today? Yup. Doesn't mean they haven't done a hell of a lot to save this club. Without their agreement to take wage cuts, we would have fielded a team of 17/18 year olds today, lambs to the slaughter. That's if the club had even survived until now.

To be frank, you were lucky only to get 3 people negative repping you. These players might not be the most skillful or the most talented, but every one of them have done their bit for the Rangers cause. If some buyer steps up and gets us out of this mess, these players unquestionably have had a big role in saving Rangers football club

I agree with a lot of that to be honest. I agree some of the players have done great by the club for the cuts but would that make as much a difference to a lot of them who are millionaires as a working man on a three day week and yes i have agreed to that previously to save jobs. I do not think that compares at all to be honest. I think i had more than 3 people against me as i was a good boy earlier but not now at all :rolleyes:

I just wanted a debate today, not a verbal kicking but to be called names just pissed me off no end.

I agree with a lot of that to be honest. I agree some of the players have done great by the club for the cuts but would that make as much a difference to a lot of them who are millionaires as a working man on a three day week and yes i have agreed to that previously to save jobs. I do not think that compares at all to be honest. I think i had more than 3 people against me as i was a good boy earlier but not now at all :rolleyes:

I just wanted a debate today, not a verbal kicking but to be called names just pissed me off no end.

It is comparable. Some of these players may earn a big wage but they may also have a big fucking house with a big fucking mortgage. At the end of the day, they have bills to pay and those bills are probably bigger than yours or mine. It might stick in your craw but that's just the way it is. At the end of the day, this is a job to these men, and they have taken massive pay cuts when they simply did not need to. You will not here me criticise them one bit for that. There are also plenty of lads who may earn a nice amount a week, but that doesn't mean they are millionaires, it doesn't even mean that they have set any of it aside as savings. They have all done their bit and kept almost every member of non-playing staff, ie, the you and me, in their regular jobs. Commendable does not even cover that.