Get Behind Him..

if it all goes through he will have my full backing cause .in case everybody who is against him havent noticed it is gettin to the stage that if we dont get behind this there will be nothing to support

let's see what he can actually deliver.

if he can get the players to his newco.

if he can get no spl and sfa sanctions.

if he can merge the oldco back in.

I will be plesantly surprised.

whyte used up the last of my faith in promises.

All we've got.

So was craig whyte yes, but we were not knocking on deaths door when whyte took over. We are now.

If Murray and the rest of the blue knights actually had the money to takeover they would be the PB not Mr Miller.

I'll support Rangers regardless of who the parent company is.

The above isn't a plan.

I would like to see detailed proposals for now, and for the next few years. For on and off the pitch.

Then I will judge.

But even then, I will judge the actions rather than the words, because as we've seen before, talk is cheap.

He starts from scratch with me, no positive or negative. Its up to him to convince me that I should back him, not up to me to back him regardless.

The above isn't a plan.

I would like to see detailed proposals for now, and for the next few years. For on and off the pitch.

Then I will judge.

But even then, I will judge the actions rather than the words, because as we've seen before, talk is cheap.

He starts from scratch with me, no positive or negative. Its up to him to convince me that I should back him, not up to me to back him regardless.

The above is a plan to remove us out of administration which right now is the main priority!

But fair enough, that's your view! I shall be backing him until he gives me reason not to! (tu)

The above is a plan to remove us out of administration which right now is the main priority!

But fair enough, that's your view! I shall be backing him until he gives me reason not to! (tu)

So how does he achieve this?

How do we deal with Whyte? Ticketus? SPL?

So how does he achieve this?

How do we deal with Whyte? Ticketus? SPL?

Whyte, we need to wait and see how that pans out.. But that's down to Miller, the same way it would have been down to TBK to negotiate with him!

Tickets, by having an incubator company which will have the key assets Ibrox, Murray Park etc. They will be left with either accepting a cva or going after Whyte!

SPL, until next week it would be impossible for anyone to comment on that!

Right, I know we have all had our opinions on who we wanted to be named Preferred Bidder but the main thing is, we have reached a conclusion and I would urge everybody to get behind Miller and let's continue as one to get this club back to where it belongs!

Yes you can have your worries, but anything other than backing him isn't going to help anyone!!

Welcome Mr Miller! Onwards and upwards!

Three cheers for the red, white and blue! :Edu: :Bedoya: :Bocanegra::burt::D

If he pulls it off - effectivly eradicating nearly 100milloooon of possible debt - then even with a new co, I'll be supporting the Rangers.

Times are tough.

And our preferred solution of paying a couple of quid through a CVA seems to have been things of fantasy anyway..