CH 4 Interview with Admin - very anti Rangers

nvager

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex if you want to know about massive tax dodges, try Vodafone for starters who were let off, I repeat LET OFF with 7 BILLION POUNDS worth of tax.

Sporting fucking integrity again, it's clear to see who's feeding him his lines.

Vodafone would be out of his league. I really wonder what the point in this has been for him; he is very well regarded in some circles. Odd doesn't describe it.

watched that interview . what a fkn reptile of a man rude ignorant twisted . i think this clown doesnt even understand the circumstances with the mighty queens 11. its clearly obvious that this horrible person is choosing not to distinguish between craig whyte n RFC. harbouring a grudge big time. years of mismanagement??? sporting integrity, we were paying the debt off to loydds wen this happened all of a sudden its a tax dodge . bordering on libel

Alex Thompson :lol:

You could hear the distree in his tone, he is hurting so much :lol:

he said "From 2 sources, we have heard Miller hasn't ever been to a soccer ball game and maybe dosn't even have a passport"

Aye whos your sources ya prick? because by the sounds of it those sources sound like 2 soap dodgers you had the privy to meet in a pub in some scum ridden midden in the East end of Glasgow. I have seen more journalistic integrity in a dry sponge. The guy is a fucking laughing stock :lol:

that alex thomson is sayin on twitter that Miller doesnae even have a passport :anguish:

What does having a passport have to do with anything? When he eventually has to fly abroad and come to Scotland or wherever, passports are easily and readily available. No big deal. Lots of people, the world over have never been abroad to other countries and many have never needed passports. Thomson is a muck raking arsehole in bed with some serious Rangers hating taigs.

Ach, he's just playing to the crowd as his career is stalling and going nowhere. He'll be in a jungle soon either eating a cockroach or watching some busty babe showering in a fake waterfall.

eatin the cockroach he is the fukin COCKroach

Alex Thompson :lol:

You could hear the distree in his tone, he is hurting so much :lol:

he said "From 2 sources, we have heard Miller hasn't ever been to a soccer ball game and maybe dosn't even have a passport"

Aye whos your sources ya prick? because by the sounds of it those sources sound like 2 soap dodgers you had the privy to meet in a pub in some scum ridden midden in the East end of Glasgow. I have seen more journalistic integrity in a dry sponge. The guy is a fucking laughing stock :lol:

And yet he has a job in the media reporting his garbage to the world.

Just posted a comment:

Mr Thompson

As a journalist of some experience you do at times seem to have no grasp of the story.

First, you equate sporting integratory with business, I would venture to ask, if lets say Tesco was in the same situation, would you be asking the administrators about sporting integratory?

I would remind you it was the business side of things that ran into trouble, not the sporting side, afterall sporting integutary is for the field of play, not the boardroom.

You also seemed to imply that the administrators were somehow attemting a "tax dodge" and somehow impicit, I thought that as administrators they had a legal duty to the creditors including HMRC, afterall HMRC appoint adminstrators, are you saying that they all look for "tax dodging" solutions?

I believe you have been seduced by the viewpoints of others.

You may be a top notch journalist in the field of World affairs but when it comes to football and football institutions I think you should think again or become more educated in the matter.

He's trying to justify his project to his editor.

Indeed. A far cry from when he uncovered the Chinook cover up. This project won't be doing him any favours, nothing to see here move along. A loophole is a loophole. Nothing covered up here.

As normal this muppet only gives one side of the story.

The case against Collyer bristow could add another £25m into the cva pot that's £36,000,000 Rangers could be paying back.

Seems like he is upset Rangers will be playing in the spl next season, fine timmy we'll let ESPN and SKY cancel the £16m per season T.V deal and head for Div 3 once Scottish football is wrecked and clubs go bust we'll see if your concern about sporting intergrity lasts.

now Thomson away back and do the huddle again with your wee mates and give everyone peace.

that alex thomson is sayin on twitter that Miller doesnae even have a passport :anguish:

I guess he'll not be telephoning Thomson from Monaco and telling his about his tennis sessions then.

Actually, that's a point. I wonder if he's as forthright with Whyte in their jovial telephone conversations ... does he badger Whyte over his catastrophic mismanagement of the club? Does he berate his chum Craig over monies owed to the tax man as a result of his actions?

How can he justify 'journalistic integrity blah blah' when he sits with Celtic fans during that last match, whilst reporting on Rangers? I know it sounds a lame point, but it's not really.

What really annoys me about it is that his whole investigation into us only started off about the double contracts. Which I could handle but now it seems to be everything he doesn't like and he's showing his pain.

What really annoys me about it is that his whole investigation into us only started off about the double contracts. Which I could handle but now it seems to be everything he doesn't like and he's showing his pain.

Exactly, and I picked him up on his wording about that the other day; because he was hanging his coat on that one.

I also saw last weekend where his exit strategy is: he was saying he didn't have the time to investigate Murray and Whyte. He will be called back to London soon; and that annoys him obviously.