Miller Must Convince Fans

a cva is perfectly possible.

either with or without a newco.

Well why have financial experts on Sky news and BBC said that the CVA option that TBK had proposed was not a viable option in regards to timescale amongst other factors?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the case at all, i'd love a simple CVA then to just carry on without any new companies involved at all. But that's not looking possible, and I accept a newco as a way to keep Rangers going without it being the ideal senario.

Would you really rather see Rangers die altogether than emerge as a newco?

Same result as far as I'm concerned.

Well why have financial experts on Sky news and BBC said that the CVA option that TBK had proposed was not a viable option in regards to timescale amongst other factors?

no idea. perhaps they are Morons.

douglas Fraser at the BBC certainly is. he once said our debt were 32 million only for boss to point out they were more like 20.

What TBK proposed seemed to be insufficient to be better than liquidation.

An objective creditor would probably say, sell the players, sell all the fixed assets, and we'll take that money. The biggest problem with a lot of the discussions around CVA's by the various bidders was that none of them could ever guarantee it, it isn't up to them.

It definitely is a strong possibility, it's probably easier with a newco, but definitely still possible with oldco. The shares are probably the bigger problem.

the shares are indeed a huge problem.

for the newco as well. if indeed it is to be reintegrated

the shares are indeed a huge problem.

for the newco as well. if indeed it is to be reintegrated

True, the biggest benefit of the newco route in that sense, is that we can carry on while the reintegration attempts happen, rather than being in limbo, and we have taken away a lot of Whyte's leverage in the negotiation.

What TBK proposed seemed to be insufficient to be better than liquidation.

An objective creditor would probably say, sell the players, sell all the fixed assets, and we'll take that money. The biggest problem with a lot of the discussions around CVA's by the various bidders was that none of them could ever guarantee it, it isn't up to them.

the blue knights offer was sufficient and simmilar in value to bill Miller's.

unless your saying they are lying about that. even d&p haven't said that.

insufficient to be better than liquidation.

That doesn't mean it is particularly different to Miller's bid, although I have to say, there has never been any particular hint of clarity on TBK's final bid, in terms of what it was worth between money up front, money in the future, sale of club assets, writing off of certain creditors, etc.

That doesn't mean it is particularly different to Miller's bid, although I have to say, there has never been any particular hint of clarity on TBK's final bid, in terms of what it was worth between money up front, money in the future, sale of club assets, writing off of certain creditors, etc.

yet many seem convinced its not enough cash.

from what tbk say it can't be much different to Miller's 11 million.

yet many seem convinced its not enough cash.

from what tbk say it can't be much different to Miller's 11 million.

It would be good if they just said what it actually was, I actually don't necessarily believe what people involved in the process say about their own bids, or others. As much as I can't say their bid was way short of Miller's, you can't say it was near it, because they won't tell us what it was.

That's not the case at all, i'd love a simple CVA then to just carry on without any new companies involved at all. But that's not looking possible, and I accept a newco as a way to keep Rangers going without it being the ideal senario.

Would you really rather see Rangers die altogether than emerge as a newco?

I want RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB to survive with or without a newco - dont care.

People critical of Miller forget he was the only game in town. BK could have funded his own bid but elected not to. TBK did a lot of talking but end of the day talk is cheap. TBK happy to run the club as long as someone else funded the deal :wanker: :wanker:

Miller - not ideal. Newco - not ideal. But both better than having No Rangers.

A drowning man does not ask someone throwing him a life-belt - is that the only colour you have --- yuo grab the bloody belt..... well we were drowning and there was a definite shortage of lifebelts.