Miller Must Convince Fans

I think it is true that he must convince us, but he must be given a chance to do, which as large part of the online vocal support don't seem to be allowing him by jumping on any positive thread and knocking him down.

The reason Murray doesn't get this is because he has been shouting his mouth off to whoever he can, and then has a bunch of people also doing this job recitative lay to try and make it all look like fact. Then there is the no negatively against TBK or you will be removed.

We also have to remember he hasn't bought the club yet, he could still pull out and we go down the sink whole.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how some people on here were happy enough to jump in and soak in TBKs bid (no questions asked) yet scrutinize this one before its even had the chance to grow legs.

Some of our support seem to have already made up their minds which is baffling.

It's even stranger the number who were totally against a newco, but now embrace it wholeheartedly.

It's even stranger the number who were totally against a newco, but now embrace it wholeheartedly.

I wonder what other options we realistically have as anyone who has a decent knowledge on this situation knows that a CVA is just not achievable with the timescale left.

Newco/CVA route is the far more realistic outcome which god knows how many experts have already touched on since PB was announced.

Ally, Jardine , BK ect seem to think Miller is the real deal and they have a far greater idea than posters on here so ill just have to be cautiously supportive to Bill Miller and his bid unless something changes.

I wonder what other options we realistically have as anyone who has a decent knowledge on this situation knows that a CVA is just not achievable with the timescale left.

Newco/CVA route is the far more realistic outcome which god knows how many experts have already touched on since PB was announced.

Ally, Jardine , BK ect seem to think Miller is the real deal and they have a far greater idea than posters on here so ill just have to be cautiously supportive to Bill Miller and his bid unless something changes.

What timescale is left, the one which D&P put out? Their priority is to look after the creditors, not The Rangers.

What timescale is left, the one which D&P put out? Their priority is to look after the creditors, not The Rangers.

The timescale for a successful CVA under TBK proposal was highly unlikely and that route is now not an option. D&P gave that bid all the time in the world but Ticketus shafted TBK so in turn we had no other option as Bill was 1 of 2 bidders.

It's not a newco......... just a Pacific Shelf company oops!! Atlantic Shelf Company to get things sorted re cva and then bring the football side back into the existing company.

How many times must people be told smile.gif Superb piece of business acumen. Europe CL 13/14 here we come.21.gif

It's funny how some people on here were happy enough to jump in and soak in TBKs bid (no questions asked) yet scrutinize this one before its even had the chance to grow legs.

Some of our support seem to have already made up their minds which is baffling.

Ah, that's an easy one.

Bill Ng is from Singapore so what did he know?

Kennedy is a Hibby so he doesn't count.

Bill Miller is from Tennessee and doesn't have a passport.

Whereas Paul Murray and the True Blue Knights are all Rangers men good and true plus they have the backing of the fans' groups, as Mr Dingwall likes to term himself these days.

Therefore, they deserve to be handed the club on a silver platter.

Anyone questioning this undeniable logic is clearly a Tim, in league with Craig Whyte or both.

I'd say many have just realised it may be the only choice there is.

That's funny, D&P assured everyone repeatedly that wasn't the case, but then again, our support appear willing to accept any old tosh that is put their way. I dare say that Whyte's return could be spun successfully.

That's funny, D&P assured everyone repeatedly that wasn't the case, but then again, our support appear willing to accept any old tosh that is put their way. I dare say that Whyte's return could be spun successfully.

D&P never ruled anything out, people only have themselves to blame if they got over excited at the idea of a stand alone CVA.

We want to have a Rangers to support, Bill Miller is planning that regardless of the form it takes. I just don't see what purpose there is to debating this kind of thing anymore, things cannot get worse than they already are, and for all my doubts about newcos i'd rather that than just see Rangers disappear.

D&P never ruled anything out, people only have themselves to blame if they got over excited at the idea of a stand alone CVA.

We want to have a Rangers to support, Bill Miller is planning that regardless of the form it takes. I just don't see what purpose there is to debating this kind of thing anymore, things cannot get worse than they already are, and for all my doubts about newcos i'd rather that than just see Rangers disappear.

The Rangers that we have all grown up with will disappear, people just make excuses about some non-existent degree of how much.

Your fawning over D&P throughout this whole scandal has been touching, but if you now want to see an end to any debate over the subject, so be it.

See ya.

Rangers will never dissapear, our history will be intact. These are assurances that have been made time and time again.

If people want to look at it in the worst possible light then so be it.

History can't be erased, but then again it wasn't mentioned.

The Rangers that we have all grown up with will disappear, people just make excuses about some non-existent degree of how much.

Your fawning over D&P throughout this whole scandal has been touching, but if you now want to see an end to any debate over the subject, so be it.

See ya.

I really don't want this to continue as the personal vendetta that it seems to have become between us.

End of the day we all want the same thing, and we need to stick together as much as possible.

I really don't want this to continue as the personal vendetta that it seems to have become between us.

End of the day we all want the same thing, and we need to stick together as much as possible.

We don't want the same thing. You want a newco, I don't.

History can't be erased, but then again it wasn't mentioned.

Well what will change if we are still The Rangers, playing at Ibrox and wearing the red white and blue?

I have no love for a company but a love for a football team which will always be there.

Well what will change if we are still The Rangers, playing at Ibrox and wearing the red white and blue?

I have no love for a company but a love for a football team which will always be there.

There never has been any distinction between a football team and a company until the recent tit-for-tat with the taigs.

The Rangers were The Rangers.

We don't want the same thing. You want a newco, I don't.

That's not the case at all, i'd love a simple CVA then to just carry on without any new companies involved at all. But that's not looking possible, and I accept a newco as a way to keep Rangers going without it being the ideal senario.

Would you really rather see Rangers die altogether than emerge as a newco?