Miller Must Convince Fans

Ross Blyth speaking for the Rangers Assembly gave his opinion on Miller. He comes across as cautiously optimistic.

Must Convince Fans

Has the RST issued any similar statements - they seem to have gone unusually silent which given the magnitude of what's happening is rather odd?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross Blyth speaking for the Rangers Assembly gave his opinion on Miller. He comes across as cautiously optimistic.

Must Convince Fans

Has the RST issued any similar statements - they seem to have gone unusually silent which given the magnitude of what's happening is rather odd?

It's only his opinion, just the same as anyone on here has an opinion. And quite frankly as this must convince fans............The man has put £11m in a account to show that he is interested in looking to conclude a deal, and in MY opinion it's the best option we have.

why has there been no cry from these people that mini had to convince the fans.............when certain so called spokesmen jumped straight away on the mini side show.

Bill Miller when/if he concludes the purchase of Rangers will have convinced me about his intentions..............all this shite that he is/could be another whyte is ridiculous.

I am fed up with these so called spokesmen for our club being given some sort of they know better than everyone else.

as for rst ..quite frankly why should we be bothered by a busted flush of a set up.....less than 1500 people and about 30 turn up for their meetings.

We the trust say...........................christ who really gives a flying toss as to what they think.

I would rather listen to what the association of supporters clubs had to say.

It's only his opinion, just the same as anyone on here has an opinion. And quite frankly as this must convince fans............The man has put £11m in a account to show that he is interested in looking to conclude a deal, and in MY opinion it's the best option we have.

why has there been no cry from these people that mini had to convince the fans.............when certain so called spokesmen jumped straight away on the mini side show.

Bill Miller when/if he concludes the purchase of Rangers will have convinced me about his intentions..............all this shite that he is/could be another whyte is ridiculous.

I am fed up with these so called spokesmen for our club being given some sort of they know better than everyone else.

as for rst ..quite frankly why should we be bothered by a busted flush of a set up.....less than 1500 people and about 30 turn up for their meetings.

We the trust say...........................christ who really gives a flying toss as to what they think.

So do you know of Millers long term plan, his MO.

His working capital funding and why AJ hasn't allayed our fears?

I want to be happy about us moving forward but thus far my gut instinct is telling me to take it easy....proof is in the pudding etc.

So do you know of Millers long term plan, his MO.

His working capital funding and why AJ hasn't allayed our fears?

I want to be happy about us moving forward but thus far my gut instinct is telling me to take it easy....proof is in the pudding etc.

Look it doesn't matter what we think.the guy has put money up and is looking to purchase our club.

McCoist has spoken with him on a few occasions............Jardine has also spoken with him. Why should he discuss his working capital to the fans!! He will have outlined to the admin, and people within the club as to this, he has stated publically the we will live within our means.

I'm sorry aj why should he allay fears?

And why should I know his long term plan? I am happy that someone has shown an interest and if he does decide to take us on then.....I hope he makes a few bob moving us on in the future as a fit and healthy club again.

This once again he could be another whyte...........he will be scrutinised like no other guy wanting to purchase a business (club)

You are aware that the Assembly and Association also jumped aboard the 'mini side show', aren't you?

What has AJ done to make the pendulum like swing from zero to hero in the eyes of some?

I wonder that too always seemed like just another hanger on who liked the sound of his own voice in the Media.

He may be a Decent guy but we never really got to know.

Must Convince Fans

When he's not sticking pins in a Bill Miller voodoo doll, "RST chief" Mark Dingwall is too busy praying for Paul Murray to arrive at FF Towers in a golden chariot and carry MD off to the promised land, so for now he can't comment.

When he's not sticking pins in a Bill Miller voodoo doll, "RST chief" Mark Dingwall is too busy praying for Paul Murray to arrive at FF Towers in a golden chariot and carry MD off to the promised land, so for now he can't comment.

Think he's in Gabon handing over a cheque

You are aware that the Assembly and Association also jumped aboard the 'mini side show', aren't you?

Assembly not interested in , was murray not responsible for the setting up of the Assembly to quell unrest? Association of supporters clubs would tend to listen to what they say, although would not necessary agree with them (work that one out)

They gave no reason other than they are Rangers men. Yet they did not know, ask or seemed concerned as to minis long term plans for the club.his working capital and how he was going to cope without 3 years European football(yes would have happened under him)

At the end of the day what supporters wanted would be the least of my concerns if I was buying the club.....as results would quell any unrest.

I happen to think that the way Miller has come up with allowing a cva to be sorted out and getting on with the players deals and the running of the club and when the mess of the Ltd Company is sorted moving them back together and that will see us back in Europe next year , as we will not be a newco.

God Bless Americahail.gif and God Bless Bill Miller21.gif

I hope he does indeed clinch the purchase of our club as he has saved us from a fate akin to whyte re mini as trying to run us without a plan. Well one that I am aware ofhappy.gif

he wants us to fund the club so I would say he does indeed need to convince us.

What a silly thing to say.you are consistent will give you that 00000042.gif You purchase a ticket season or otherwise.........you get to go tot the game with that purchase , that is the deal. If you do not like the product don't go.........................................

mini wanted oops! needed fans to fund the club...............please please get a grip.

What a silly thing to say.you are consistent will give you that 00000042.gif You purchase a ticket season or otherwise.........you get to go tot the game with that purchase , that is the deal. If you do not like the product don't go.........................................

mini wanted oops! needed fans to fund the club...............please please get a grip.

Yes but Murray had "struck a brilliant deal" (copyright Mark Dingwall) to hand Ticketus £10m so he needed supporters' money.

Not to worry, though. Just look at the amount of cash pledged to the RST's fund.

The lack of knowledge concerning UEFA rules is rather alarming, but I'm sure that we will be given special dispensation........just cos!

Next year was as he knew fine well, I was speaking about season 13/14. Thought you would have realised that can excuse gs as it's not been in the rhecord as he lives and breathes that.

The club will move into next season as the existing club we know , no change of name unless Bill Murray decides against completing the deal and those 30 stalwarts from the rst will come and rescue mini and his newco/liquidation route.

An aside .whatever happened to all their pledges for that money !! rst that is.

I wonder that too always seemed like just another hanger on who liked the sound of his own voice in the Media.

He may be a Decent guy but we never really got to know.

Not that I am for or against AJ but don't you think that the reversal in his reputation was probably because he was spot on about Craig Whyte? He was probably the most vocal of the critics of Craig Whyte and this proved to be accurate.....

Next year was as he knew fine well, I was speaking about season 13/14. Thought you would have realised that can excuse gs as it's not been in the rhecord as he lives and breathes that.

The club will move into next season as the existing club we know , no change of name unless Bill Murray decides against completing the deal and those 30 stalwarts from the rst will come and rescue mini and his newco/liquidation route.

An aside .whatever happened to all their pledges for that money !! rst that is.

Apparently, all the cheques bounced.

Poetic justice, you might say....

So with that in mind, what do you make of those banners in the picture? They don't seem to have waited for any proof, do they?

I think every Rangers fan is cautious after what that cunt Whyte done to us. Im hoping the guy sticks to his word then open a lot of doors for us in the American market.

I agree and that was what I read from the Assembly spokesman as well.

Cautioussly optimistic does noy imply any negative sentiment towards Miller

It's funny how some people on here were happy enough to jump in and soak in TBKs bid (no questions asked) yet scrutinize this one before its even had the chance to grow legs.

Some of our support seem to have already made up their minds which is baffling.