We may be fucked..

The guy was a bullshitting waster right from the start .

Why would a 65 year old American want a Scottish football team he knows nothing about , other than to liquidate and make a killing , just as Whyte is doing ?

We'll never know, although in his statement it does mention that "friends" had told him of the hair raising old firm experience.

I dont think a little banner or two would scare off a bidder of substance, spineless twat.

Agree, a few banners would not put you off, think he was a patsy to get more money out the BK.

The banners wouldnt have helped the situation. Bit of a lame excuse. How can it of any benefit to have the blue shytes as owners??? Do they have 2 brass buttons to rub together?? And lets not forget we have a "scottish rangers fan" as owner at the moment. D&p gave tbks opportunity time after time and they still couldnt do it. It would be good for dingwall and his cronies to receive a right good crack in the head.

at this rate we'll have no-one wanting our club

The RST in their quest for power may end up with nobody to support now.

Between them and TBK, our club is doomed unless these other timely bidders really do exist.

Just as the lifeboat shows up, we start shooting at it.

Well done lads. You must be chuffed tonight.

Enjoy it while it lasts :anguish:

Do we know that it was rst or ff that had the banners , after all Jaffa is not in any of the pics as you would expect the leader to be to the fore.wanker.gif

It was neither.

listen guys Ally says he wasnt over there.The yank never once came over here.ffs how can you blame fellow bears????

The coont it seems wasnt interested and for me after today proves then he hasnt been .

We have got away lightly in my opinion

Its a pity as i was feeling the tide was turning after last night and the desperation in the Beggars voices

The RST in their quest for power may end up with nobody to support now.

Between them and TBK, our club is doomed unless these other timely bidders really do exist.

Just as the lifeboat shows up, we start shooting at it.

Well done lads. You must be chuffed tonight.

Enjoy it while it lasts :anguish:

You know what if we are Liquidated through this then you can blame the RST and its cohorts , and a certain person with Delusions of Grandeur.

Un fucking believable