Tom English putting boot into Sandy Jardine

North Rd

Please bears do not get angry or annoyed by half wits like Tom English or speirs they are shit stirrers and the only way to deal with them is to ignore them. Sandy Jardine is a far better human being then either of them.WATP

Please bears do not get angry or annoyed by half wits like Tom English or speirs they are shit stirrers and the only way to deal with them is to ignore them. Sandy Jardine is a far better human being then either of them.WATP

Ignoring them isn't the solution. We've been ignoring them for 25 years and they've steadily cornered the media with their collective hatred of Rangers and its traditions. Now it's constant vitriol and bile, scorn and disgust, sporting integrity and cheating.

If you control the press, you control the people.

We are going to have to work out how we deal with both our critics and criticism they give us, because we are making a lot of people famous on this forum. I seriously wonder what these guys would do if we didn't give them oxygen on here and on Twitter. Ignoring them might be a worthy option.

I couldn't possibly agree with this post more. (tu)

Hope Sandy Jardine will remember his nice wee joke and next season bans him from Ibrox. Now that would be funny!

Guys take it from me Sandy Jardine does know who our enemies are and so does the people left at our club. things are going to be so fucking different when we get our mojo back and I've said it before a sine due needs to be applied to this reptile rodent lover that is Queers and I personally can't wait to see it .I hate this guy almost as much as I hate rodent no 1