That piece of scum peter martin

Did anyone else hear him laugh his way through the RR broadcast tonight? I know people slag clyde but at least they have had a sombre tone for weeks now where as this piece of filth seems to think us being so close to the brink is a big fucking joke :angry:

was the same tone on snyde too tbh... that bastard keevins could hardly contain himself, you could hear the excitement in his voice as the calls came in... Fucking wankers each and everyone of them

I'm all for excepting punishment and taking it on the chin but their has to be something left to punish... The element within our society that are choking to get the grave dancing shoes on is shocking...

never heard it but can imagine peter mcguire thinking hes a comedian chukd listening to snyde cause he was on it then he fuckin turns up on real so dont even bother fck knows how big dj can sit in the studio wae the smell a horse shite fae big ruf n the smell a stale priests seaman aff mcguire

maybe alex thompson is right, a good load of the scottish footy, so called journo's are incompetent/unprofessional/not reporting the truth

maybe he should look in the mirror though as he's incompetent too.....

did i hear somewhere BJK

Delacunt has been howling too. McGuire/Martin is a fat sleazy bastard of a mick. Hates our club as much as any tim. I cringe when i see and hear our staff speaking to the wank. Both RC and RR have brought in new hosts for this season, both tims. This is the shite we are up against.

might get shot down n ridiculed here but why no start up a net radio station would probably blow the other 2 piles a shite oot the water and would go worldwide to every bear on the planet fink im going to get pelters for this but anyfin to save folk fae mcguire spiers delacunt etc

I wouldn't if the tables were turned, but hey ho.

Mental eh? Some folk think the taigs should feel sympathy! If it were them I'd be laughing too.......albeit a lot less, as I don't give them too much thought.

Real Radio commited suicide when they invited that tarrier wank on he brings out the tarrier in Alan Rough aswell, it has gone steadily downhill ever since Ewan Cameron left when he was the host it was a neutral show with good banter now it's as much of a tarrier fest as Clyde and DJ isn't any better pandering to the tarriers to try and fit in.