Administration for the foreseeable future.

ray

How can we possibly still be in Admin next season if we run out of money at the end of the month? there will be a conclusion come June 1st I imagine, one way or another.

You know that we will run out of money ? where did this come from ? someone with a vested interest leak it ?. So what happens if the admin don't find any offer acceptable, are you for the doomsday scenario as opposed to continued administration.

You know that we will run out of money ? where did this come from ? someone with a vested interest leak it ?. So what happens if the admin don't find any offer acceptable, are you for the doomsday scenario as opposed to continued administration.

Its been well reported that the club will run out of money in the next few weeks. That can only mean one thing if a buyer isn't found.

Don't quote me but I think admin mentioned something about it.

We would need a mass player sale to get us through summer I think. It wouldn't bother me if the club was able to continue in any way shape or form, but many will be upset and many will believe we might not be able to finish next season in a typical RFC position.

Talks are well advanced with bidders, so I see no reason we will still be in admin by the new season.

How can they be well advanced the bidder(s) have only come out of the woodwork and couldn't possibly have done DD, an asset stripper into the bargain at least the one who was green enough to put his head above the parapet.

We would need a mass player sale to get us through summer I think. It wouldn't bother me if the club was able to continue in any way shape or form, but many will be upset and many will believe we might not be able to finish next season in a typical RFC position.

Admin (whyte is an irrelevance)or any other alleged main players are the last people anyone should be quoting.

It has been well documented by the Administrators, TBK, and been all over the media. The Club is running at a loss currently, during the season, when income is at its peak. On June 1st, the wage cuts that were put in effect cease to run and wages return to their normal levels, which is far higher than we can afford.

After tomorrow, the income basically stops. No season ticket renewal forms have been issued therefore no money is coming from that avenue. There are no more matches at Ibrox meaning no ticket sales income. The only real income is from merchandise sales, I think, and even still, does the money from the new shirt sales go to us or JJB?

Why do you think word is now that a CVA requires a 28 day period, at the end of the month we run out of money to meet our expenses and anybody who is PB and wants a CVA will have to provide money, £3m has been bandied about, to allow the club's head to remain above the water whilst a CVA is agreed?

The quicker we can get a buyer and get out of administration, get everything sorted, get the season ticket renewal/application forms out, get rid of the JJB deal, get everything back to normal the better, Ray. We need, with absolute urgency, need to move forward from this whole chapter.

If the Admin don't find an acceptable offer, I think, don't quote me, they will be the ones who liquidate us. I don't know, I'm not a businessman. All I know is that with the Club the way it is, and the way deals have been set up by Craig Whyte (mortgaging of catering/season ticket contracts) and David Murray (merchandising rights) we are being starved of proper income in the off season.

how does it have to be a mass walkout? 1 player sold at 2million would keep us going a month. I think we will be coming out of admin mid June, we only need to sell 1 player till then surely.

We should be keeping the attitude that we have done throughout administration. Being the credible and loyal fans of our great team.

If Rangers require it, we donate more money, we try to raise funds where possible.

We can't let ourselves be open to hostility amongst our own ranks, as much as we are tempted. Let's just get behind our club and hope that the right decisions are made.

I think we will either exit administration shortly via a New Co much as Miller planned, or will be resurrected as a Phoenix Club following liquidation. We can't afford to stay in administration for a long time, we are currently haemorrhaging cash and it will soon run out. :angry:

how does it have to be a mass walkout? 1 player sold at 2million would keep us going a month. I think we will be coming out of admin mid June, we only need to sell 1 player till then surely.

The window opens 1st July mate. I could be wrong though.

It has been well documented by the Administrators, TBK, and been all over the media. The Club is running at a loss currently, during the season when income is at its peak. On June 1st, the wage cuts that were put in effect cease to run and wages return to their normal levels, which is far higher than we can afford.

After tomorrow, the income basically stops. No season ticket renewal forms have been issued therefore no money is coming from that avenue. There are no more matches at Ibrox meaning no ticket sales income. The only real income is from merchandise sales, I think, and even still, does the money from the new shirt sales go to us or JJB?

Why do you think word is now that a CVA requires a 28 day period, at the end of the month we run out of money to meet our expenses and anybody who is PB and wants a CVA will have to provide money, £3m has been bandied about, to allow the club's head to remain above the water whilst a CVA is agreed?

The quicker we can get a buyer and get out of administration, get everything sorted, get the season ticket renewal/application forms out, get rid of the JJB deal, get everything back to normal the better, Ray. We need, with absolute urgency, need to move forward from this whole chapter.

If the Admin don't find an acceptable offer, I think, don't quote me, I think they will be the ones who liquidate us. I don't know, I'm not a businessman. All I know is that with the Club the way it is, and the way deals have been set up by Craig Whyte (mortgaging of catering/season ticket contracts) and David Murray (merchandising rights) we are being starved of proper income in the off season.

Administrators are not allowed to add to the debt burden of a business they are attempting to either save or get the best return for creditors, even their fees are subject to challenge if any creditor so desires to take that option.

So at this moment in time we are being run efficiently including wage cuts, we are paying what we can afford to pay.

Since people like quoting the administrators, the administrators also stated that our time in admin was of no great duration in administration periods.

If there is a mass exodus, we should take a leaf out of Feyenoord's book. They put faith in their youngsters when they were in a terrible financial state and finished 10th last season, lost 10-0 to PSV aswell. However, one season on they finished second in the Eredivisie. Fair enough they probably have a much better crop of youth players than we do, but the likes of Kyle Hutton, John Fleck, Ross Perry, Jamie Ness, Andy Little and Rhys McCabe have shown they can perform really well at this level already.

I really hope we can hang on to a few key players, but if it is worst case scenario and we have to play youth, then we must be patient as it could take a season or 2 until they settle into first team football and reach their potential. No doubt we would be on the wrong end of some poor results, but it really could be worth it in a few years.

That is worst case scenario of course.

Administrators are not allowed to add to the debt burden of a business they are attempting to either save or get the best return for creditors, even their fees are subject to challenge if any creditor so desires to take that option.

So at this moment in time we are being run efficiently including wage cuts, we are paying what we can afford to pay.

Since people like quoting the administrators, the administrators also stated that our time in admin was of no great duration in administration periods.

But the income stops as of tomorrow basically, therefore we have expenses to meet from tomorrow until the end of the month, then what? We can't pay them so what to do we do?

Also, I'm sure Bill Miller said we are not currently breaking even on a monthly basis.

The Club cannot remain in this suspense and uncertainty for much longer. We need a conclusion.

But the income stops as of tomorrow basically, therefore we have expenses to meet from tomorrow until the end of the month, then what? We can't pay them so what to do we do?

Also, I'm sure Bill Miller said we are not currently breaking even on a monthly basis.

The Club cannot remain in this suspense and uncertainty for much longer. We need a conclusion.

The suspense and uncertainty will continue unabated of that I have little doubt, really depends on what whyte has in mind for his safely removed to a safe haven floating charge.

The window opens 1st July mate. I could be wrong though.

You can apply to FIFA for special permission to sell a player if it means that it stops a club from going out of business

How can we possibly still be in Admin next season if we run out of money at the end of the month? there will be a conclusion come June 1st I imagine, one way or another.

Not quite accurate. The RFFF is there to avoid liquidation

Its been well reported that the club will run out of money in the next few weeks. That can only mean one thing if a buyer isn't found.

If your thinking one thing is padlock on the doors, then perhaps I can make you think again. We are due in money from Jelavic, 2.5 Million I believe, then from the 1st of June, the transfer window is open and we can sell on players.

The Administrators can ask us to purchase season books, which is high risk I know but, it is an option. None of this easy, but it is doable, so we do have more than one option, time running out to save rangers, is time to save rangers via a CVA, not doomsday.

Does anyone think we will not be in admin at the start of next season, if so what positives have they seen not to accommodate the view that we could be.

When is the start of the Season, I though it was Monday 15th. can any one shed any light ?