Appreciation Thread for the Players

Thank you - each and every one of players!!!

The last few months have been extremely difficult, but I have to say the players attitudes have been top class!!

Each and every one of you will be legends in my eyes, because without yous taking the pay cut and sticking by the club in the superb way yous have, it could have been much much worse for our fantastic club

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

What a Club - What a fantastic fcukin Club.

Everybody from the players to the backroom staff to the fans have been absolutely brilliant in their unity for The Rangers.

I am very very proud of each and every one of them.

Every single person at the club has acted in the best way possible during this time.

Players will never be forgotten for their sacrifice, I actually think something should be done to commemorate it. Will be looked back on when we win the 100th title!

Ally needs a mention aswell as he has lead the way with how to present yourself as all this will have hurt him just as much as us and he conducted his self fantastically!

Everyone who has stuck with us to this point should really be commended.

Ally, the players, the backroom staff, anyone who either took a paycut to stay with us, or left voluntarily to save us money/troubles - i.e. Weir, Wylde and Celik. Not to mention Aluko, who remember, paid out of his own pocket to come to us, and has been one of the few small sparks of brilliance this season.

All of the above for me should be commended, and hopefully stay with Rangers long enough to reap the rewards.

Thank you - each and every one of players!!!

The last few months have been extremely difficult, but I have to say the players attitudes have been top class!!

Each and every one of you will be legends in my eyes, because without yous taking the pay cut and sticking by the club in the superb way yous have, it could have been much much worse for our fantastic club

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

Well said mate. Couldn't agree more.

Everyone who has stuck with us to this point should really be commended.

Ally, the players, the backroom staff, anyone who either took a paycut to stay with us, or left voluntarily to save us money/troubles - i.e. Weir, Wylde and Celik. Not to mention Aluko, who remember, paid out of his own pocket to come to us, and has been one of the few small sparks of brilliance this season.

All of the above for me should be commended, and hopefully stay with Rangers long enough to reap the rewards.

Totally agree the players, backroom staff, employees have been a true credit to the club. The fans have been great also and it really does give hope for the future.

I salute each and every one of you. Legends in my eyes. Kept the club afloat when it was staring into an abyss.

Massive rebuilding job ahead for the new owners. But the unity shown by the staff of the rangers in the past few weeks, gives them a foundation to build on.

Couldn't have said it better myself, and all priase to the other staff who have also been through hell but have stuck with us, we owe you a huge debt of thanks.

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

The squad, management, and backroom staff from this season will never be forgotten. Superb - it almost seems chrlish to pick any one out for special mention but Big Lee led from the front and Super Allys leadership has been first class!