Charles Green Statement

Why could the investors being rich impact on the CVA?

Surely either the CVA will recoup more in return for the creditors (i.e. they'll accept!!) than liquidation or it wont?

[/

The creditors may think we are skint so they will accept x pence. If they then learn we are not they might think well actually we want X pence.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Green talks a good game. But talk is cheap. So lets remain wary and judge him by his actions.

Well, his talk is not going to be cheap, not if he doesn't get it right. I understand you think he can come in and say a lot of things, but he has had to come up with money, so we hear, that appeals to D&P, and from this time on his every word and action will be under scrutiny.

Well, his talk is not going to be cheap, not if he doesn't get it right. I understand you think he can come in and say a lot of things, but he has had to come up with money, so we hear, that appeals to D&P, and from this time on his every word and action will be under scrutiny.

And that is the one thing in our favour.

The best way to maximise the return to his investors is to make the club debt free, profitable and successful on the park.

"Quite rightly, supporters and the media have raised the issue of the identity of those involved in the consortium. The fundamental reason I cannot do this at this time is that some investors would like to wait until a CVA proposal is advanced or agreed before going public. That is their choice."

Someone is needing to point that out to Mr D. Leggat.

His ramblings of today border on insanity. :wanker:

Didn't mean to negative rep you there :lol:

Agree about leggat (tu)

Could the reasons that the consortium do no want named, be the fact that some are seriously rich and that could effect the creditors agreeing to the CVA pot?

I'm not to sure about that. My reasoning behind that thought is the fact that Green said no one will have more than 15% of the shares. Surely you'd need the vast majority of them being 'big hitters' to dilute the 15% amongst 20 odd investors?

A master piece that bares testimony to the incompetence and prejudice residing within the SFA!

I am sure that if you put the original SFA document under forensic examination, P Liewell's prints would be all over it.

I do hope we have a good QC in place for the appeal and rip these haters another arsehole!

A master piece that bares testimony to the incompetence and prejudice residing within the SFA!

I am sure that if you put the original SFA document under forensic examination, P Liewell's prints would be all over it.

I do hope we have a good QC in place for the appeal and rip these haters another arsehole!

You think Tom will ever sign with us Mark?