No need to panic

nvager

We could still achieve a CVA; many players may stay on; with transfer ban we can afford to extend players contracts; keep wages in line with a proper budget; boycott away games; challenge for SPL title.

Not so bad.

Use boycotts to our advantage.

Very wary of riots at protest matches especially Saturday. Could lead to more sanctions and fines.

NOTE:

The big tax case and double contracts scares me. Hope we get a win there, but not counting on it.

or the players will look at the embargo, no Europe and the money they can get in England given they are cheep or even free if its a newco and will bugger off.

some of course will stay. McCabe ness Perry most likely.

it could be a domino effect.

tomorrows record has jela touting naisy for everton.

but you may well be right nvager.

We could still achieve a CVA; many players may stay on; with transfer ban we can afford to extend players contracts; keep wages in line with a proper budget; boycott away games; challenge for SPL title.

Not so bad.

Use boycotts to our advantage.

Very wary of riots at protest matches especially Saturday. Could lead to more sanctions and fines.

NOTE:

The big tax case and double contracts scares me. Hope we get a win there, but not counting on it.

That's basically how I have summed things up,mate! As I suggested on another thread, if Green and Ally get together with the players still under contract and do a bit of re-negotiating with the players (NOT their agents) then the ones who really want to stay will play next season. The ones who put money first, then we can sell and get them off the wage bill.

I'm certainly not in favour of protesting at Hampden on Saturday, because it will only cause us another problem down the track....there are more and better ways to protest against the SFA than alienate us from EVERYBODY not connected with Rangers FC.

As to what the SPL and HMRC cases against us deliver, I guess we just have to hope that we don't get any more thrown at us.

Yeah - the ruling said we had enough resource to get by, or words to that effect.

If we go the Newco route, we won't have ANY resource at all & will be left with whatever under 18's we can muster.