Transfers

Would make it even easier for players to force moves if you give in to a public threat like that so easily I guess

I don't understand why it's even got to this stage though.

The player doesn't want to be there and Spurs have offered good money for him too.

If the offer is right (and IMO this one has been) I don't understand why any club would want to keep a player who doesn't want to be there.

The player doesn't want to be there and Spurs have offered good money for him too.

If the offer is right (and IMO this one has been) I don't understand why any club would want to keep a player who doesn't want to be there.

I agree generally but it's gotten ridiculous the power players have to force moves when they've got contracts, so I can also understand the temptation to just make them honour the contacts regardless and let them rot in the stands if need be. Not that many clubs will do that when it comes to it considering the money it would cost.

A 22 year old publicly declaring he'll refuse to play for the club that's developed him is yet more madness, they're all entitled to seek moves if they want but there's some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Everton fans don't rate him at all

Think he is absolutely awful

They've locked down their forum I was on there but they were gutted they've turned down so much

Brought in Lennon on loan, would have been good business to sell Naismith on at that price. Mad to turn it down.

Its like Odemwingie all over again for West Brom

Did any hear Graham Hunter say that in less than 10 weeks the players union are going to contact Fifa and try and abolish the transfer window. What is everyone's thoughts?

I personally think it's a good idea abolishing it. I think the transfer market would relax if it were abolished.