Sky Sports Subscription

Rupret

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already done this , and along with no longer eating at McDonalds and not shopping at Tesco I hope they feel it.

I'm sure with your £12 benefits a month they won't really care. Stop sponging of the Gov't!!

I nae bother ya bellend.

Scrounging bastard. Get a job or at least volunteer while you're getting your benefits. It's people like you who drag Scotland down. Yet you still feel its Salmonds fault. You're an embarrassment to this great nation.

Scrounging bastard. Get a job or at least volunteer while you're getting your benefits. It's people like you who drag Scotland down. Yet you still feel its Salmonds fault. You're an embarrassment to this great nation.

You are a belter son.

You been on the Buckie tonight cause the way your acting your like something aff of Kerridale st.

Think you have the wrong person .

I work for a living so must be getting me mixed up with one of yer Taig pals.

You are a belter son.

You been on the Buckie tonight cause the way your acting your like something aff of Kerridale st.

Think you have the wrong person .

I work for a living so must be getting me mixed up with one of yer Taig pals.

Ha Ha. Taig. You've tried that before many times.

I bet you loved getting rattled by taigs back in your youth.

Big bead rattling NTL.

Scrounging benefit loving dick who was in West Lothian ;-)

Ha Ha. Taig. You've tried that before many times.

I bet you loved getting rattled by taigs back in your youth.

Big bead rattling NTL.

Scrounging benefit loving dick who was in West Lothian ;-)

Ha ha beltrr .

Is that it your a jakey pal away an get your kilt and yer see you jimmy wig ready for the Friendly against the USA .ya walloper.

Ha ha beltrr .

Is that it your a jakey pal away an get your kilt and yer see you jimmy wig ready for the Friendly against the USA .ya walloper.

For someone 'British', you're grasp on the English language is appalling. That'll be due to your education at St Joseph's RC Primary School in Whitburn ;)

As for the game, I look forward to flying out to Orlando and supporting my country and showing the world how fantastic the Rangers supporting Scotland fans are.

Aw body needs to calm do on here. This is what the sfa and all the haters want to see us argue amongst oorsels. Let's no give them that pleasure.

We need to stand side by side and showj all the diddly teams what real proud support looks like.

For someone 'British', you're grasp on the English language is appalling. That'll be due to your education at St Joseph's RC Primary School in Whitburn ;)

As for the game, I look forward to flying out to Orlando and supporting my country and showing the world how fantastic the Rangers supporting Scotland fans are.

Ye seem tae know yer Dodgy schools then eh.

Now put the bootle doon and get tae yer bed.

And stop geeing yer self a showing up.

I seem tae know my Dodgy schools then eh. I love being a catholic.

Now put the bootle doon and get tae yer bed.

And stop geeing yer self a showing up.

A showing up. Touche you belter. You are a disgrace, and to even call yourself a bear is not on. You were not chosen at all.

Instead of scrounging all day. Go back to school old timer. Just this time, leave the kids alone.

Earl.

Keep it coming. You're making this even more enjoyable.

How can someone who 'Loves Britishness' so much be at ease with his benefit scrounging. It's us honest and genuine Bears who pay for you.

Do something worthwhile and get out your pish stained bed and get a job, or volunteer. It's not difficult.

Keep it coming. You're making this even more enjoyable.

How can someone who 'Loves Britishness' so much be at ease with his benefit scrounging. It's us honest and genuine Bears who pay for you.

Ha ha ha comedy Gold .

You really are hilarious .

Put the Buckie down.

Do something worthwhile and get out your pish stained bed and get a job, or volunteer. It's not difficult.

I called sky to cancel in protest and they gave me an £8 discount.

Mugs

Oh dear. I am afraid you are the mug for staying with them and one with no moral backbone as well.

Do you honestly think that the £8 discount is going to hurt them.