Green wants Gers stars to stay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that you bang on about Struth in quite a few of your posts. How many of those three did Jimmy Bowie receive from Struth in 1947?

Absolutely none. But Bill Struth could ruthless, as every great manager needs to be sometimes. Especially when his ability to manage is questioned. Although in this instance the punishment did not fit the "crime".

Absolutely none. But Bill Struth could ruthless, as every great manager needs to be sometimes. Especially when his ability to manage is questioned. Although in this instance the punishment did not fit the "crime".

The material gain was pretty good too. A disgraceful episode which has been swept under the carpet.

No idea why we are still here - we've been dead for 16 days. :lol:

Actually we have been dead for about a year if you remember all the threads about our predicted demise last year ... And not just gd recent proclamation

But here we still are

Allen runs hotels and develops resorts in the middle east and SE Asia....his most recent development is in Qatar (I think the Qatar connection was mentioned early doors in the bidding process)

Mazem Houssami is a legal specialsist who is part of a UN team "clarifying and strengthening the rule of law in Arab countries. They are called UNDP Podgar

I've noticed that you bang on about Struth in quite a few of your posts. How many of those three did Jimmy Bowie receive from Struth in 1947?

:clap:

Grudge Holder of the Century Award. :lol:

Everyone of ours players deserve credit for there attitude to the situation our club found its self in. Hopefully Green can get the CVA we require and get all the top players we have to negotiate new contracts,but if any of them choose to leave they would go with a great big thank you from me .They have all been a credit to our Club.