mairydilk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a better footballer than ness McCabe Hutton I would say no

McCabe and ness are better players than black, I have no doubt they can be stars if they stay fit, especially ness's fitness.

However I don't rate hutton and as already said I honestly think black is a better FOOTBALL player than black.

Can't see the transfer ban being lifted in the first place, so it makes this a bit pointless, but I'll throw my two pence in for the sake of it.

Ian Black is a prick, there's no two ways about it. Although, he's the type of player if he's in your side you'll love him, a bit like Diouf and even Steven Naismith.

As a footballer, he actually a good proven player. Especially in the SPL, I'd even go as far as saying he's a really, really good SPL player and one that would improve our squad. We aren't going to be playing in Europe next season, so personally I don't see why Black wouldn't be good enough. I've seen Black control games plenty times this season, done it at Ibrox this season and especially in the second half of their Scottish Cup semi against Celtic. Good passer of the ball.

I think we need someone capable of being a real arsehole to the scum with the exception of Diouf (who was a joke tbh) we've lacked it since Nacho and Fergie left. We had so many guys capable of being nasty bastards in the 90's too with Fergie, Bomber, Robertson, Hurlock. I look at their line-up in Old Firm games and I see 11 arseholes but with 3 or 4 capable of being real in your face pricks. We need someone to do that but I'd prefer Rino to Black.